PWD 419: RIP Damien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little off on the timing, but the forearm into Sister Abigail was nice.

Now there are two "Husky" champs in the company. Lol

Great match.

Aj needs to be in the main event somehow, right ?

Damn good to see that man carrying the belt after all the injuries and burials he's been through

Otunga doing his best to ruin a great moment, the charisma vacuum. Fuck you, Otunga.

Like someone said, Bray pinning both Cena AND AJ? Awesome!

And my stream worked perfectly throughout, too, double awesome!

Holy shit they let Bray pin Cena and AJ..that's incredible to me

They made the Sister Abigail look strong tonight. The AA wasn't enough to beat Styles, but SA was. The Clash wasn't enough to beat Cena, but SA was. Good stuff tonight in building him up. Would have liked to have seen Corbin in the final 4, though. They always seems to view things as just propping up one guy at a time instead of trying to elevate multiple people at the same time.

So will Bray vs Orton actually end the show?

I hope that Orton's match ends the show because otherwise it diminishes the Rumble. But I can't see it headlining over Brock/Goldberg unless they add Cena and/or AJ to it. But doing that also kind of diminishes the Rumble win.

I hope that Orton's match ends the show because otherwise it diminishes the Rumble. But I can't see it headlining over Brock/Goldberg unless they add Cena and/or AJ to it. But doing that also kind of diminishes the Rumble win.
Orton, Brock, Lesnar, Wyatt fatal 4 way. Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back