PWD 400: PAWGs, Quads, and The 1983 Los Angeles Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you gonna rhyme dizzle with.....Dizzle?

Not that either guy is terrible or anything, but Golden Truth is just two guys that management have no plans for, tagging together and basically being a named jobber squad?

Not that either guy is terrible or anything, but Golden Truth is just two guys that management have no plans for, tagging together and basically being a named jobber squad?
Good role for veterans making the young guys better.

Wonder if Gallows and Anderson regret leaving Japan?

My dad marked out for "Booker T" at least.

Ron Killings is a former NWA Heavyweight champion

Killings could really go back then too, shame WWE never fully utilized that. He's never won a WWE singles title, has he?

Dustin has always had one of the better powerslams in the business

Second trunk pull finish.....Cmon agents.

Killings could really go back then too, shame WWE never fully utilized that. He's never won a WWE singles title, has he?

lol he's probably had some weak-ass singles run like with Euro or Hardcore title (not sure if timeline of his run there lines up with those, but you get what I mean)

Golddust still one of the safest workers in that ring

lol he's probably had some weak-ass singles run like with Euro or Hardcore title (not sure if timeline of his run there lines up with those, but you get what I mean)
Former ic/us and tag team champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back