PWD 348: Revenge of the Feet

Status
Not open for further replies.
You better make Dana Brooke the mascot or you're gonna get jobbed out to @DeezySugeNugs and @kevin
I think we all know who's winning this time.
tumblr_nvae9nyIPN1ri1l5wo1_400.gif

And then all that charisma turns them back babyface, it all makes sense. No wonder Trump wants to build a wall, no one should have that much power.

with great power comes great responsibility - Minotauro Rex

There was a Rocky marathon on last Friday when I was at my parents. Thunderlips comes out and my dad - who I now fear is losing his marbles - goes, "I guess that guy is supposed to look like Hulk Hogan?" I stare at him with disgust and say, "That is Hulk Hogan." He was shamed. And this is why I'm the acting patriarch of my family.

You'd think a lawyer would understand that.

Law isn't about memorizing some basic rules, it's about massaging them and making them work for you. And I could get Hogan acquitted for all dem murders!

There was a Rocky marathon on last Friday when I was at my parents. Thunderlips comes out and my dad - who I now fear is losing his marbles - goes, "I guess that guy is supposed to look like Hulk Hogan?" I stare at him with disgust and say, "That is Hulk Hogan." He was shamed. And this is why I'm the acting patriarch of my family.

I had to take up that role when I was 25, my family is a bunch of irish/mexican fucking degenerates!

This week’s TNA Impact Wrestling episode, featuring the much-hyped “Delete or Decay” match with Reby Sky and The Hardys vs. Rosemary and TNA Tag Team Champions The Decay, drew 337,000 viewers.

This is down from last week’s 351,000 viewers.

Senor Benjamin more over than Roman Reigns......fuck you Alvarez.

Law isn't about memorizing some basic rules, it's about massaging them and making them work for you. And I could get Hogan acquitted for all dem murders!

It's not about what you know, it's about what you can prove! - Minotauro Rex

Roman has taken over Cena's spot as the most over heel in wrestling.

almost done with this thread and it's not even a ppv weekend.

I wonder who made this great thread? oh yea, me!

Ml1LhXG.gif

This week’s TNA Impact Wrestling episode, featuring the much-hyped “Delete or Decay” match with Reby Sky and The Hardys vs. Rosemary and TNA Tag Team Champions The Decay, drew 337,000 viewers.

This is down from last week’s 351,000 viewers.

Senor Benjamin more over than Roman Reigns......fuck you Alvarez.

I knew that quote would get heat.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back