PWD 335: Dennis Rodman For The 2017 HOF

Status
Not open for further replies.
shut up chris

Congratulations to GutterChris and Oirish on getting their epics last night gutter looks stunning with his fiery defender . Special thanks to Mercilesssodomizer and Fingerbang for putting the raid together and making sure the raid was a success

images

Thai girls without the dick are actually hot. At least the ones at the hotel. There is this fat whale of a girl at the bar who is Chinese and her only talent seems to be being Chinese for the hordes of them here.

Fuck that fat slut and get you some whoppers boy

Congratulations to GutterChris and Oirish on getting their epics last night gutter looks stunning with his fiery defender . Special thanks to Mercilesssodomizer and Fingerbang for putting the raid together and making sure the raid was a success

images

meh, I could of put the raid together better.

Rex you couldnt hack it at everquest. Wow is probably more your speed

Maybe you are right, but maybe you aint! If I felt like putting some of my limited excess energy into that game, I would dominate it.

Maybe you are right, but maybe you aint! If I felt like putting some of my limited excess energy into that game, I would dominate it.

Dude you couldnt handle the commitment of 20 hour days constant raiding , camp squables and Taiwanese camp stealers and thats just the game

There where husbands leaving wives wives leaving husbands real life affairs online boyfriends and girlfriends and all the fuckin drama in the world .... just to have a new piece of gear to show off to the rest of the nerddom and no fuckin life. Jesus christ shit was intense

you woulda talked yourself into driving to cleveland when the girl was an 8 and 160 and when ya got there she be a 4 and 290 and woulda sucked her toes and nutted on her nightstand anyway then said you were going to get you guys some tacobell and drove straight home and started a new character just to never have to speak to the chick again

Dude you couldnt handle the commitment of 20 hour days constant raiding , camp squables and Taiwanese camp stealers and thats just the game

There where husbands leaving wives wives leaving husbands real life affairs online boyfriends and girlfriends and all the fuckin drama in the world .... just to have a new piece of gear to show off to the rest of the nerddom and no fuckin life. Jesus christ shit was intense

you woulda talked yourself into driving to cleveland when the girl was an 8 and 160 and when ya got there she be a 4 and 290 and woulda sucked her toes and nutted on her nightstand anyway then said you were going to get you guys some tacobell and drove straight home and started a new character just to never have to speak to the chick again

that sounds easy tbh

that sounds easy tbh

I miss back in the day before the PC police ruined the world when you were having a tiff with somebody and you could just call someone every name in the book without being a hatemonger

You go after Nakamura I'm coming for you with my Hattori ladyboy knife.

You go after Samoa Joe and he will come around and eat you even if you have Brock Lesnar as security.
joe is a known commodity. i know what he is and what he does. i like him because unlike most of the newer guys, i believe him when he beats people up. the nakamura girl i am not sure of yet. only seen short clips of her. i do know the closeup pic of her face with her tongue out is sexy as hell. her body however, looks like it might need some more hours at the gym. book is open on her

joe is a known commodity. i know what he is and what he does. i like him because unlike most of the newer guys, i believe him when he beats people up. the nakamura girl i am not sure of yet. only seen short clips of her. i do know the closeup pic of her face with her tongue out is sexy as hell. her body however, looks like it might need some more hours at the gym. book is open on her

lol nakamura is a dude, probably one you might actually like; given your 'character criteria.' - maybe save your opinion of him til after his match w/ samoa joe coming up on nxt takeover.

asuka is the chick w/ the tongue. that girl can bang, bro.

images

lol nakamura is a dude, probably one you might actually like; given your 'character criteria.' - maybe save your opinion of him til after his match w/ samoa joe coming up on nxt takeover.

asuka is the chick w/ the tongue. that girl can bang, bro.

i stand by my comment! lol, j/k. oops.

i havent seen the guy yet, although i hear all the high praise. i admit i have low hopes though specifically because of all the high praise he gets and my overall lack of excitement for japanese wrestling. but i will keep an open mind until i see him.

yea, it was asuka

ps warrior, don't rent a jet ski from anyone on the beach. those motherfuckers will try and say you damaged it, then cause a ruckus and try and make you pay for all kinds of shit.

you said u like wrestler with character and nakamura would fit that bill so you should hold of on judging until you see him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back