PWD 335: Dennis Rodman For The 2017 HOF

Status
Not open for further replies.
644098-maccers.jpg

That will do it.

Rex says he likes your post

i think they should do something like have slater "accidentally" beat someone for a contract. Someone like Brock, Cena, etc.

Still have no idea what I did. Now I know what it's like to be married.

I think you sided with jobber on something. I dont know what I wasnt around much that night.

Also thanks a lot fuckhole now I want some McDonalds

I fucked JessicaK or her twin.

I got kielbasa to feed Mikaela.

Fuck, I left my ladyboy knife in the room. Worried one will try and jump me on the beach.

I fucked JessicaK or her twin.

I got kielbasa to feed Mikaela.

my kid just drugged my burger king and stole my car. I think I got abducted by aliens. Where the fuck are my pants? this song is funky i like it

i guess. of course gallows and anderson look like shit too. i guess i am turning into a get off my lawn old man, but i keep hearing all this stuff about all these awesome people in nxt, but when i see them they flat out suck.

gallows and andersonnnnn
emma
finn balor
ascension
carmela

my got they all SUCK. only decent talent i have seen is sasha, becky, paige and enzo and cas are ok. the shield of course ended up good. neville sucks. balor is a steaming pile of shit. sami zayn i am neutral on. owens, surprisingly is good

You go after Nakamura I'm coming for you with my Hattori ladyboy knife.

You go after Samoa Joe and he will come around and eat you even if you have Brock Lesnar as security.

and promethazine

No. But you can wash vics down with sprite with lemons npnp

FOR SALE FROST BRINGER ,,,,,,,2 LAMMY,,,,,,,,,,COBALT STEEL BP ,,,,,,,,, SEND TELLS TO BEARDO MEET AT SHADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my kid just drugged my burger king and stole my car. I think I got abducted by aliens. Where the fuck are my pants? this song is funky i like it

My Pom + Hattori knife > two ladyboys, your car and Double Whopper, bro.

No. But you can wash vics down with sprite with lemons npnp

FOR SALE FROST BRINGER ,,,,,,,2 LAMMY,,,,,,,,,,COBALT STEEL BP ,,,,,,,,, SEND TELLS TO BEARDO MEET AT SHADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shut up chris

I would now like some Burger King thanks to @Gutter Chris . Eating brunch so I'm on Sherdog.

Thai girls without the dick are actually hot. At least the ones at the hotel. There is this fat whale of a girl at the bar who is Chinese and her only talent seems to be being Chinese for the hordes of them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back