PWD 334: The Big Guy selling out to True Car, Dollar Shave Club and Squarespace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasnt even on when sammy shot on me .... I dont start shit but I am a finisher

Its cuz im from the D isnt it

You never shut up about ska and how the music you like is better than everyone else's. You tell every thread starter that his theme sucks so you can post your own. As such, the PWD threads are in a constant state of "started" by you.

You never shut up about ska and how the music you like is better than everyone else's. You tell every thread starter that his theme sucks so you can post your own. As such, the PWD threads are in a constant state of "started" by you.

Im pretty awesome huh

Also the theme thing is in jest like fuck you frank you know ? Thats ma thing

Was the Vader-Ospreay match any good or was it a flippy vanilla midget running into a fat guy with a dusty finish

Dunno who these guys are, but they are correct.

You shorten words that don't need it.

You're dead to me.

I type like I talk dude id probably drive you nuts to be around.

You arent dead to me Deezy I still like ya

Can't be elitist and dying of diabetes imo.

ClumsyDirectDuckling.gif

What real music sounds like ;)

I'm kidding of course however nothing like watching someone lose there mind in a moment a ecstasy induced euphoria.

Had anyone got a link to the Vader match?

I once ended up going to a Bowling for Soup show, because my idiot friend decided to order six tickets, without six people to go. And it was like that episode of The Simpsons where Bart and Lisa just kept saying "Will you take us to Mount Splashmore... Will you take us to Mount Splashmore... Will you take us to Mount Splashmore..." to the point of me saying "FINE! I'LL FUCKING GO!!"

It was one of the most horrendous hours of my entire life. Every fucking song, sounded the fucking same. The lead singer was making fart noises into the mic, like the audience was full of 6 year olds.

As it turned out, the reason why the guy wanted me to go, as opposed to his Bowling For Soup obsessed brother-in-law was because I had a spare bed, and he promised my spare bed to one of out other mate's, so if I didn't go, he'd have had to deal with someone who he lied to about there being a spare bed.

I once ended up going to a Bowling for Soup show, because my idiot friend decided to order six tickets, without six people to go. And it was like that episode of The Simpsons where Bart and Lisa just kept saying "Will you take us to Mount Splashmore... Will you take us to Mount Splashmore... Will you take us to Mount Splashmore..." to the point of me saying "FINE! I'LL FUCKING GO!!"

It was one of the most horrendous hours of my entire life. Every fucking song, sounded the fucking same. The lead singer was making fart noises into the mic, like the audience was full of 6 year olds.

As it turned out, the reason why the guy wanted me to go, as opposed to his Bowling For Soup obsessed brother-in-law was because I had a spare bed, and he promised my spare bed to one of out other mate's, so if I didn't go, he'd have had to deal with someone who he lied to about there being a spare bed.
Not even a Sum 41 adjacent band......my condolences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back