PWD 334: The Big Guy selling out to True Car, Dollar Shave Club and Squarespace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. Few years back I was bout to get into it with a few gay boys in chicago for being drunken assholes but a small voice in the back of my mind told me if I give this mother fucker some help im gonna be on the news as a gay basher.

Its fucked up dude you get into it with any of these snow flake groups and its never cuz you had a regular beef its always about some kinda ism .

Equality indeed.

Its a huge problem for the wwe brass too because rasslin is sposed to walk the line and be kinda trashy but how the fuck you gonna do that when one wrong word and the sjw boycott brigade will show up and make you bleed money. As long as this super pc climate continues wrestling is going to be shitty is just something i have come to accept
Heat is too offensive.

So we said goodbye to heat.

The pendulum will swing back in a HUGE way before you know it, the simple fact that Donald Trump has gotten as far as he has shows that people are heartily sick of the namby-pampy "Don't say that, you'll offend someone" mindset.

The fucked up thing is, those who say shit like that are the most abhorrant and vile people imaginable, they defend paedophilia and Islamic Terrorism if they agree with their specific political views.

I disagree. Trump will go down as the last white male to be able to rhetorically wave his dick in the air with his middle finger up.

Once he loses in a landslide defeat, the SJW's will declare absolute victory as Killary appoints super liberal court justices and finishes off what little testosterone his country has left.

It's amazing and stupid that he's going into SummerSlam as a heel even though Reigns is out of the picture now..

Hope he turns face night of or night after SummerSlam.

that should happen if/once the club interferes to help balor win the match.

I disagree. Trump will go down as the last white male to be able to rhetorically wave his dick in the air with his middle finger up.

Once he loses in a landslide defeat, the SJW's will declare absolute victory as Killary appoints super liberal court justices and finishes off what little testosterone his country has left.

Since the EU Referendum, I'm not certain, because that was the same thing. Liberal media "Pffft, why are we doing this, it's only the idiots and the racists who even want this, let them have it, they'll be crushed in a landslide and we can just shut this shit up..." and the unthinkable happened.

After sifting through the last thread I'm sick of this bull shit you all call ska especially you @Gutter Chris and this is a shoot brother.

You know nothing of the real ska.

See the city I'm from in the UK ska is in my blood my Nan is very good friends with the original rude boy not your American trash. Neville is a legend and looks down on your low grade American pop punk you call ska.

The Specials
The Selector
Fun boy three
Madness

Music with meaning none of your crap.

Stop saying it's ska

Since the EU Referendum, I'm not certain, because that was the same thing. Liberal media "Pffft, why are we doing this, it's only the idiots and the racists who even want this, let them have it, they'll be crushed in a landslide and we can just shut this shit up..." and the unthinkable happened.
I was in France when the voting was tallied in favor of Brexit and yeah, it seemed like everyone was shocked.

Luckily for our corporate masters here in America, Clinton and her political party have such a good ground game that even as we speak disenfranchised people are being led by the blue team to vote early for Clinton. On election day they'll be taken by the bus loads to the polls by the DNC.

Meanwhile Teflon Don doesn't even have a real presidential campaign. Thinks he is just gonna twitter and shit talk his way to the white house hoping somehow that white males will suddenly outnumber all of the women, Mexicans and black people that he has offended in this race to the White House.

God damn, you saying "Rude Boys", just made me think of this.

And let's not forget that polling indicated Brexit would not pass, right before it did.

Quiet... Quiet... Quiet !

I was in France when the voting was tallied in favor of Brexit and yeah, it seemed like everyone was shocked.

Luckily for our corporate masters here in America, Clinton and her political party have such a good ground game that even as we speak disenfranchised people are being led by the blue team to vote early for Clinton. On election day they'll be taken by the bus loads to the polls by the DNC.

Meanwhile Teflon Don doesn't even have a real presidential campaign. Thinks he is just gonna twitter and shit talk his way to the white house hoping somehow that white males will suddenly outnumber all of the women, Mexicans and black people that he has offended in this race to the White House.

I'm actually pretty sure Trump never wanted to even get this far. It's been like a damn 80's comedy - he's been trying to lose but everything he says just makes more people vote for him. At least, during the primaries.

After sifting through the last thread I'm sick of this bull shit you all call ska especially you @Gutter Chris and this is a shoot brother.

See the city I'm from in the UK ska is in my blood my Nan is very good friends with the original rude boy not your American trash. Neville is a legend and looks down on your low grade American pop punk you call ska.

The Specials
The Selector
Fun boy three
Madness

Stop saying it's ska
Oh shit up. Ur like those shoegazers that shun everything not slowdive or mbv. Get ur head out ur ass

I'm actually pretty sure Trump never wanted to even get this far. It's been like a damn 80's comedy - he's been trying to lose but everything he says just makes more people vote for him. At least, during the primaries.
You're not alone.

RFDBloomberg-sfSpan.jpg

The Specials
The Selector
Fun boy three
Madness

Stop saying it's ska

No Doubt is the greatest ska band of all time.

better than I expected.

i have a link to day 2 of the g1 finals (includes omega vs goto) if you want it. I just started watching the match.

The Specials
The Selector
Fun boy three
Madness

Stop saying it's ska

What a bunch of bullshit. You can seriously suck a dick if you think being from england makes you the owners of ska. Its for everybody and it always has been and its why you will find it in every corner of the world

Second I post the specials in here a lot and my avatar is the 2 tone man so dont be acting like everything I post is third wave
you can go visit my little thread in the music section and verify my cred. You will find that I do indeed post a lot of third wave its because its what I grew up on and it holds a place in my heart but you will also see Dekker, the english beat the skatalites and that I listen to traditional and 2 tone too

Who the fuck appointed you the ska police you pretentious cunt it doesnt come from your country originally you adopted it too.

I would ask you how pretentious you could be but I see you are from england so I have a good guess

Oh the Selector fuckin blows and always has. There songs dont pop and that chick cant sing

Stop saying it's ska

And another thing scenes die out without new blood. Im in the generation after 2 tone and without a lot of americans taking up the mantle ska would be all but forgotten. I see punks do this shit too where its all good with the first wave and then as time passes they hate on the generation that comes behind them. Without new blood to keep things alive things die. I wasnt alive to take part in that era but I still appreciate it.

Know what fuckhead.... Im going to see toots this evening. How bout you and nan ?

Not just England two tone records comes from my city Coventry

A lot of third wave is terrible in my opinion but that's just me I also have a huge connection to all of the English stuff. I'm also a huge drum and bass fan I'm sure you think it's awful?

You have to admit though most of the best music comes from England it's just fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back