PWD 333: The Big Guy, soon to be the neckbeard's favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was Pat

MillsLane_zps035b0ce0.jpg

Sandow just cut the canniest of can promos. Like, the dude buried himself in his own speech. With a hot mic and TNA begging you to shoot on WWE.

Sandow just cut the canniest of can promos. Like, the dude buried himself in his own speech. With a hot mic and TNA begging you to shoot on WWE.

Was it as bad as VKM or Rhyno?

Was it as bad as VKM or Rhyno?

Worse. Crowd starts chanting "You're a genius" because LOLTNA, and Sandow goes "Well, actually i've never had my IQ tested. That was just an act" and kinda looks around before meandering more about how he's gonna change things.

<29>

Is he still using the Sandow name?

http://uk.businessinsider.com/wwe-stephanie-mcmahon-interview-2016-6?r=US&IR=T

"I grew the Creative writing team from about 3 people to about 30 people."
And most of them float in and float out in a non stop cycle.

"I grew the creative writing team from about three people to about 30 people and developed a bunch of different innovations within that team. Ultimately that led to me taking over our live events, booking, and marketing function, taking over our talent relations and talent development function. Then, ultimately my husband [wrestler Triple H] came in as an executive and took over the talent and the live events piece and I went on to take over digital and, at the time, publishing"

It's not all creative.

It can range from some random talking head segment on some network show to marketing speeches or PR appearances.

Worse. Crowd starts chanting "You're a genius" because LOLTNA, and Sandow goes "Well, actually i've never had my IQ tested. That was just an act" and kinda looks around before meandering more about how he's gonna change things.

<29>

WTF, Sandow doesn't know how to look strong.

<4>

WTF, Sandow doesn't know how to look strong.

<4>
He'll be that "dummy.....yah" guys sidekick by next tv taping.

Told everyone he was a spineless loser when he never got pushed after Mizdow and after he got released.

Just LOL'd myself. I typed "VKM" and thought "What did that stand for again?"

Voodoo Kin Mafia.

They actually thought that was clever. It's about as clever as "Vitamin K Men", or "Violin Kendo Mates", or "Vindictive Kicking Males"...

Or any other three words that start with V K M, that sounds like a united force of some kind. Oh' TNA....LOL.

VKM = Veteran Karate Master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back