PWD 332: Mick Foley is taller than your favorite Vanilla/Bulgarian midget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously. Anyone who expected some kind of Japanese death match clearly hasn't been watching for the past decade.

People on the interest where expecting the match to be the next Steamboat vs Savage, just like they thought Bryan vs Lesnar was going to be a 8 star classic

Meltzer said if the program with Rusev goes well Reigns will regain his top spot.

Big Dawg gotta eat! @scpunk90

<8>

i am having fun over in the fast and furious thread telling these guys how wrestlers are all pansies. one guy is telling me about how in the rock's era, all the wrestlers could actually fight for real

Love this new Roman even more. He has been killing it with the current segments. Rollins gave a good promo. Brock vs randy is getting good more hyped and love that they did incorporate a smackdown vs raw feel for this match. Y2j and KO can do no wrong. Sasha needs to wear better ring attire if she wants to make me forget about her lame marriage. Rowan still sucks and Sheamus earned some points tonight for calling out ufc hornswoggle..

I wish Ambrose would've told Austin "well at least I've never broken someone's neck in the ring" last night.

So the main conflict in this season of Ballers is that GOAT broke an industry rule and poached a big name client signed to one of the top agents in Miami. Said top agent has since declared war on GOAT and vowed to steal all his clients for payback and put their much smaller agency out of business. This seems reasonable to me, shouldn't have stolen his client man.
The client told GOAT he wanted out and wanted GOAT representation. I think they stole this story from the gswussies and KD drama with OKC.

@The Higher Power member back in the Sports Bar days when I used to be obsessed with Mickie James?
Sweet, sweet memories
Damn that bitch is so hot

There is an alternate universe where I actually decided to train pro wrestling at the same time she was at OVW (I live in Louisville now).

Ugh the sad sad thing is that it really would have been within the realm of possibility for me to get in shape and have made it to an OVW camp in time to be there when she was. Now whether I could have out-macked Ken Doane ... lol

30 years ago today, Ric Flair beat Dusty Rhodes for the NWA World Title in St Louis
Tully Blanchard had attacked Dusty's leg with a chair two nights earlier in Kansas City to set up the payoff here
Favorite part is where Flair botches the sell at 2:20 so they redo it and Dusty hits him with a stiff ass clothesline to put him down

CpXteMaVYAEYGAL.jpg

Where's the rest of the Big Show?!

30 years ago today, Ric Flair beat Dusty Rhodes for the NWA World Title in St Louis
Tully Blanchard had attacked Dusty's leg with a chair two nights earlier in Kansas City to set up the payoff here
Favorite part is where Flair botches the sell at 2:20 so they redo it and Dusty hits him with a stiff ass clothesline to put him down

How come Dusty only held it for 14 days?

More money in the babyface chasing the heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back