PWD 332: Mick Foley is taller than your favorite Vanilla/Bulgarian midget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bittersweet to hear Ambrose say he was pissed because he wanted his Mania match with Lesnar to be special, but all he met was laziness from Brock who didn´t want to do anything. It´s nice to hear that at least Ambrose wanted to do some crazy sh*t as I was a little underwhelmed with him after all that CZW hype having such a bland match when it should´ve been the show stealer, so at least that wasn´t his fault.

Sad to hear what many were speculating that Lesnar is just there to cash a cheque and his matches are just going through the motions. He is crazy over so of course he can afford that.

Austin's interview with Braun Strowman is MUCH better than the Ambrose interview.

has anyone ever enjoyed any of these wedding segments? they always always suck. and this really sucks for rusev

The Savage & Liz one was fine...everything since has sucked.

Bittersweet to hear Ambrose say he was pissed because he wanted his Mania match with Lesnar to be special, but all he met was laziness from Brock who didn´t want to do anything. It´s nice to hear that at least Ambrose wanted to do some crazy sh*t as I was a little underwhelmed with him after all that CZW hype having such a bland match when it should´ve been the show stealer, so at least that wasn´t his fault.

Sad to hear what many were speculating that Lesnar is just there to cash a cheque and his matches are just going through the motions. He is crazy over so of course he can afford that.
Brock might get booed at Summerslam

Found on Facebook

13879354_10204947474486314_8554693127536324289_n.jpg

Last edited:
The mascot has a nice dumper.

That is all I got.

Raw was horrible. Shit matches and shit promos.

CpbHl6dW8AEVnZj.jpg

Why do they look like they were made from the same CAW template on WWE2K16?

So the main conflict in this season of Ballers is that GOAT broke an industry rule and poached a big name client signed to one of the top agents in Miami. Said top agent has since declared war on GOAT and vowed to steal all his clients for payback and put their much smaller agency out of business. This seems reasonable to me, shouldn't have stolen his client man.

So the main conflict in this season of Ballers is that GOAT broke an industry rule and poached a big name client signed to one of the top agents in Miami. Said top agent has since declared war on GOAT and vowed to steal all his clients for payback and put their much smaller agency out of business. This seems reasonable to me, shouldn't have stolen his client man.

GOAT plays by his own rules.

Wonder if MLW Radios numbers have dropped recently
Ever since they switched everything around I havent been able to find any of the free shows so I just quit listening
Thats not whats best for business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back