PWD 328: Terrorist Discussion is not Approved for the PWD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see what you mean. It's kind of like how they pop for every RKO, despite Randy Orton being shit.

Yes.

Yeah, 'cause that matters...

Yeah, I said so much about the logic of Lesnar losing. Lesnar won't lose because they're paying him fuck loads, and he draws more money in one appearance, than Randy draws all year. Oh' and Randy sucks. That too.

Let's have a signature bet since you're already used too having gay avatars.

I'll always have the largest arms here

tumblr_nja6jzBPeV1snhdpvo5_r1_500.gif
I'm working on the 3rd largest arms in the PWD!

I got the biggest abs, chest, shoulders and prolly biggest head in the PWD

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the biggest abs, chest, shoulders and prolly biggest head in the PWD

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doesn't matter if ya aint got the biggest arms brother!

As for Orton/Brock, I'll predict an F-5 counter into an RKO, and it will look spectacular. Brock will still kick out and kick his ass, though.

As for Orton/Brock, I'll predict an F-5 counter into an RKO, and it will look spectacular. Brock will still kick out and kick his ass, though.
The build up for this match will be turrible without heyman there to talk for brock.

I'm sick of Heyman speaking for Brock. We've heard the same old shit for years now, it needs to stop. It's fucking stale.

Nope because both randy and brock both leave something to be desired when it comes to the mic.

The thing that bothers me about Brock is that he can cut a great promo. UFC and pre-taped shit in the WWE is gold. I think he can't do it off a script though. They should just keep the censor button at the ready, and let him shoot from the hip.

You made your opinions invalid in only three posts, congrats!

Pretty sure you predicted Tyler Breeze and Adrian Neville making huge impacts on the main roster, so I couldn't give two shits about what you think, and nobody else should either.

You made your opinions invalid in only three posts, congrats!
Botch how in the hell did you let that troll in the last thread? It's your job to guard the thread! This is the reason why I'm the heir apparent and will sit of the throne of skulls instead of you when @Minotauro Rex time as the guy of the PWD is over!

Pretty sure you predicted Tyler Breeze and Adrian Neville making huge impacts on the main roster, so I couldn't give two shits about what you think, and nobody else should either.
Lol I was one who said in September 2015 that Breeze needed to team with Fandango before they even come up, and Neville can still be put into main event matches given the right program because he's one of the best workers in the world.

and Neville can still be put into main event matches given the right program because he's one of the best workers in the world.

Let it go. He's flippy midget mid-carder for life. Time to come to terms with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back