Mid 20s Crisis
@Brown
Reaction score
Asses are Gods Gift

swzv5g.jpg

Mascot: Eva Marie
Eva-Marie-gifs-0011.gif

Eva-Marie-bikini-gifs-002.gif

Theme: If you don't like it then go suck off @Gutter Chris and he'll give you some piss soaked knife shit.

Rules: Don't be a dumb pussy ass bitch or say dumb shit or I will PERSONALLY insult you on the internet
Always be ready to neat some ass
Terrorist Discussion Is Not Allowed
Fuck @Frank23

@RR @D.R.H.

You guys and the bullshit you play

A new theme for those with a Little class

You guys deserve all this shit, you had it coming.

Does it really make WWE look bad?

Nah. I eat chicken even though I know it is pumped up with a fuck ton of hormones. I like watching wrestling and could care less if they use PEDs.

Good morning boys! Just read through the rest of the old thread what the fuck you guys let a manlet terrorist on here somebody should've given the kid a stunner! Also Fuck @kevin

Thread title legit had me worried.

Does it really make WWE look bad?

No but you can be sure that many on the WWE roster aren't too happy with the special privilege that he's gotten. Billy Gun got fired for testing positive outside of the WWE and for Brock, not even a slash on the wrist.

I have a feeling the fans will slowly turn against Brock. Suplex City is also part of the reason. The easy money styled match is becoming more and more obvious and is the complete opposite of what made him awesome in the first place.

image.png

The fuck is this @Minotauro Rex

@SocraticMethod i had some bulged discs in my lumbar spine and two non displaced tears in my hip labrums. Got injected with some roids in the spine and am rehabbing.

Just got caught up from the other thread shit went down lol one many reasons i like the pwd

No but you can be sure that many on the WWE roster aren't too happy with the special privilege that he's gotten. Billy Gun got fired for testing positive outside of the WWE and for Brock, not even a slash on the wrist.

They most likely knew before he got popped, that he was receiving special treatment.

And nobody cares about Billy Gunn.

I have a feeling the fans will slowly turn against Brock. Suplex City is also part of the reason. The easy money styled match is becoming more and more obvious and is the complete opposite of what made him awesome in the first place.

His matches are getting boring, but the fans still love Suplex City. They pop every time he cinches up a German. If they ever do tire of it, Brock is versatile enough to change it up.

Brock is too much of bad ass to have the fans turn on him. He's the only guy on the roster with a shred of authenticity, who doesn't seem like he's playing a cartoon character. That goes a long way in today's era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back