PWD 326: The Smark Era Has Begun, The End of Rome is Nigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put them bitches together and make em tag champs
Tamina is ugly, she can't wrestle, and her dad is a murderer. She's only there still because of the Rock.

CoQVXdLUEAA-oiB.jpg

I'm about 20 minutes in, some notes I have.

- Like the theme song. It's a step in the right direction, the previous one was fucking WEAK.
- RED ROPES! RAW HAS RED ROPES! THIS IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!
- So many mentions of "Professional Wrestling", so many mentions, almost as if they're a Professional Wrestling show or something
- "WWE Universal Champion" is both a perfect name, but also stupid. It just smacks of "Oh yeah?! You have the 'World Champion'... well... errr.... our's is the UNIVERSAL CHAMPION, he's the champion of the Universe, and that's bigger than the World, so that means he's better", shows Steph and Mick as being bitter and childish about Roman and Seth losing to the SmackDown guy.
- I always hate it when the commentary table is on the stage, that far away from the ring, it's okay on NXT when there's fuck all room in the arena, but it always looks stupid on Raw, SmackDown, Nitro, Thunder etc.

Last edited:
I just found out that Savage only held the WCW title for a day in 98 because he tore his ACL against Sting in their Spring Stampede match. I can now let that grudge go 18 years later.

With Balor getting that megapush, Samoa Joe could get the same push if he gets on the main roster. Kayfabe, Joe is just as good as Balor considering there series of NXT matches so he can be rocket up to main-event level with Balor and Rollins if they bring him up.

He can teach all these fraggle Reigns fans what a real Samoan is supposed to be...ugly, chubby, and mean as the day is long.

I just found out that Savage only held the WCW title for a day in 98 because he tore his ACL against Sting in their Spring Stampede match. I can now let that grudge go 18 years later.

Well, considering this is a company that put the title on Chris Benoit the day before he was going to debut on Raw, I'm surprised they didn't keep it on him. Can you imagine that conversation?

"Hey, Chris, we're putting the strap on you."
"What? You know I'm leaving for the WWF tomorrow, don't you?!"
"Yep"
"Then why are you giving me the title?"
"It makes sense"
"What do you mean?! I'm leaving tomorrow, put it on Sid!"
"No"
"Why?"
"Because it's Sid!"
"He'll be here tomorrow! Don't put the title on me!"
"Well, we're going to"
"Then what?"
"Then you give it back to us"
"So, I'm going to win the title, then I'm going to give it back to you, and then you're not gonna have a world champion?!"
"Yeah! We're gonna out it on Sid, we want to give him the underdog win"

Well, considering this is a company that put the title on Chris Benoit the day before he was going to debut on Raw, I'm surprised they didn't keep it on him. Can you imagine that conversation?

"Yep"
"It makes sense"
"No"
"Why?"
"Because it's Sid!"
"Well, we're going to"
"Then what?"
"So, I'm going to win the title, then I'm going to give it back to you, and then you're not gonna have a world champion?!"

Was that the match he broke his leg in?

"Yep"
"It makes sense"
"No"
"Why?"
"Because it's Sid!"
"Well, we're going to"
"Then what?"
To be fair, maybe they thought it would change his mind at the last minute and he could convince Eddie and the others to stay too.

Solid match
Finn Balor made Roman look like a superstar
I like these post match interviews
I picked a great night to watch Raw for the first time in ages that was such an awesome show

I think Brock Lesnar Guy already deflowered Foley's daughter.

Solid match
Finn Balor made Roman look like a superstar
I like these post match interviews
I picked a great night to watch Raw for the first time in ages that was such an awesome show
New Era babayyyyyyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back