PWD 326: The Smark Era Has Begun, The End of Rome is Nigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
as much complaining as i do about all the guys wearing trunks that are waaaay too small for them, for some reason i dont feel the same when it comes to sasha

Has WWE actually learned something and is trying to move the ship back in the right direction?
Naw thats crazy talk

Has WWE actually learned something and is trying to move the ship back in the right direction?
Naw thats crazy talk
Today felt to me like triple h was in charge. It was basically a more accessible nxt show or an nxt raw merger show. And I loved it. Hopefully Vince has finally let it go

Another jobber match
Poor puny guy
this is funny

We have Queen Nia to save us until they stop fucking with Reigns. QUEEN OF DA NORF

Nia_Jax_bio--aaa243a69311873f8331ff857cf117e5.jpg

How long is Tamina out for? Since we missed out on Awesome Kong vs Beth Phoenix, this would be a good substitute.

These filthy puerto ricans are funny

How long is Tamina out for? Since we missed out on Awesome Kong vs Beth Phoenix, this would be a good substitute.
Put them bitches together and make em tag champs

With Balor getting that megapush, Samoa Joe could get the same push if he gets on the main roster. Kayfabe, Joe is just as good as Balor considering there series of NXT matches so he can be rocket up to main-event level with Balor and Rollins if they bring him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back