PWD 326: The Smark Era Has Begun, The End of Rome is Nigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to see how struggle will react to what happened I know he really hates balor

He and anyone else who doesn't like it can eat 10 inches of Bubba dick...which means we'll have to clone Bubba at least 7 times...but whatever they can eat it!

Was the last person to get the big push and fuck up and eat it for a few months triple h when the curtain call happened?
Jack Swaggers gotta be in that category with his weed

this what i want to happen at ss tho wont happen balor wins the new belt have aj beat dean for his belt have luke gallows and anderson win the tag belt have club take over maybe add some new members have them take the rest of the belts

a wild struggle has appeared and he use the move run away

Reading your guys comments here I was expecting Roman Reigns to lose to Jericho but he just pinned him clean
Nice swerve
Gonna savor that
Enjoy getting legit surprised and entertained by the outcome of a rasslin match cause it damn sure dont happen that often these days

He must have punched his kids to prepare them to take Roman's mantle, he is building them in Roman's image.

So...he buys them all new toys...let's them be on top of the world for a few months...then when they get C's on a spelling test he burns all their stuff and makes them watch the 1st grader down the street play pokemon?

Nia Jax wrestling Rollins for the Raw title would be more believable.

Roman respects the booking of Finn Balor

Just went to WWE.com to order a box of Booty Os
Not gonna pay 13 bucks just so I can make a dumbass joke on Facebook and get 12 likes
What the fuck

Nia Jax wrestling Rollins for the Raw title would be more believable.

Hey what's that over there on the table...oh look it's a big ole bowl of frosted Bubba dicks with your name on it! Eat up!

Macaroni-Cheese-Monster.gif

So...he buys them all new toys...let's them be on top of the world for a few months...then when they get C's on a spelling test he burns all their stuff and makes them watch the 1st grader down the street play pokemon?
Don't discredit Rex, he is and always will be a Poke master, and he is grooming the heirs to the Roman Empire. @Minotauro Rex how long until your boys can seize the throne from Roman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back