Not open for further replies.

BotchMan

Mid 20s Crisis
@Brown
Reaction score
Asses are Gods Gift

swzv5g.jpg

Mascot: Emily Ratajkowski

Theme: If you don't like it then go suck off @Gutter Chris and he'll give you some piss soaked knife shit.

Rules: Don't be a dumb pussy ass bitch or say dumb shit or I will PERSONALLY insult you on the internet
Always be ready to neat some ass
Fuck @Frank23

@RR

This thread is super fake, definitely gay.

Thread title sucks...but I like the butt...and it don't mean butt if it ain't got that jut...so...fuck somebody, I forget who.

i love all the saltyness about rr losing only has him self 2 blame

Reigns should use this time out of the main event to re-adjust and change things up a bit, a slow burn heel turn in the horizon I think. Have Reigns win the minor matches but come the major ones like no.1 contender/title match have him fall short to the point where he snaps 97 Bret Hart style.

Reigns main event his fair share of PPVs for this year and headline 2 Manias in his career so it would do no harm being in the mid-card for a portion of the year. The super-push being halted could be the best thing to occur to Reigns as it gives him vulnerability.

Look at the Rock for example, he jobbed to Mark Henry at Judgement Day 98 it was a surprise loss at the time but it did add vulnerability to his character.

Sidenote: Henry beat the no.1 contender at the time and wasn't in the deadly game tournament instead in the tag title match. Minor gripe with the booking there.

Last edited:
That's a nice jiggly ass, but it seems sacrilegious to have Emily Lotsofconsonants as a mascot and not show her glorious rack:

ImprobableNeedyArachnid.gif

Thread title is shitty and accurate.

Fall of Rome brought in barbarians and plague.

How else will RR get to the titles held record without dropping it now and then....and then and then and then?

But seriously what the fuck is the chest protector even for?!

Thread title is shitty and accurate.

Fall of Rome brought in barbarians and plague.

So did Paige but half the fucks here still like her. Let it burn I say and bring me a fuckin fiddle!

That's a nice jiggly ass, but it seems sacrilegious to have Emily Lotsofconsonants as a mascot and not show her glorious rack:

ImprobableNeedyArachnid.gif

What's sacrilegious is this bitches placement of her right arm.

Em Rata could get the booty eaten and the titties motor boated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back