PWD 325: We Are Going To Make The PWD Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact...The All American American and Real American has more wins over Cain Velasquez than Brock Lesnar...and he did it without the necessary supplements...

Im not sure what's more surprising, the fact that Holly has a book or that people are actually buying it.

Bob Holly broke Bob Holly's neck.

uuhhhhhh this young lady is crazy

Just realized how smart it was for Becky to wear that Club shirt last night. She's angling to get paired with Styles and get a main event push. Oddly enough, be the AJ Lee to AJ Styles ... lol

Also - what are the odds DBry trades Ambrose for the entire Cruiserweight division ?

Ambrose winning was absolutely best for business.

I'm very happy with the WWE's decision making.

I also woke up a half hour early to watch the triple threat since I missed the ppv.

So who thinks Brock is going to potato the hell out of Ortin for his enhancement crack last night ?

So who thinks Brock is going to potato the hell out of Ortin for his enhancement crack last night ?

If I recall correctly, they get along pretty well. It's a work, brother.

So the Usos were out celebrating with Ambrose even though their cousin just lost. Way to keep kayfabe.

I dont wanna butt fuck nobody I wanna shank everybody
Let's not discredit butt fucking so quickly.
By Making It An All-International Ass Collaborative!
Mascot: Yanet Garcia

yanet-garcia-the-hot-mexican-weather-girl.jpg

Here we go. I could work with this.

Actually she kinds of runs like a spaz. at least a point deduction. Oral fixation could win that point back.

"what do you do for a living?"

"professional videogame player."

"oh that's so hot, let's fuck."

This USO is a lucky guy, getting to smell Becky Lynch's hair.

4ioo9uu.gif

A lot of people in this thread probably wonder what her feet smell like

Smackdown looks like shit. Thankfully they at least have Orton, Del Rio and Styles.

Last weeks Smackdown tied Raw in ratings. It's very doubtfull that will continue but just imagine if Cena turned heel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back