PWD 269: The Roman Reigns ExperienceⓇ Is Coming To Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the fucking McMahon senior achievement prize?

rustle forum is upset over that actually.

Those knuckleheads still think highly of The Wyatts, eh? What does it take? Their stable is made up of two boring mc' big men, persona void Luke Harper, and a rambling fat ass who loses all the time.

Is it the entrance?

And most of them hate New Day.

Now that I really don't get.

Have tmz release a video of steph claiming trips is impotent.

Then reigns nailing the hell out of her. Like legit.

That'd put my butt in any seat. My pee pee would go anywhere for that too

Those knuckleheads still think highly of The Wyatts, eh? What does it take? Their stable is made up of two boring mc' big men, persona void Luke Harper, and a rambling fat ass who loses all the time.

Is it the entrance?

They've got Big E booty without the muscles, dick and charisma.

For people saying the finish was predictable, wasn't everyone certain the Wyatts were interfering last night?

Can u imagine steph in a sexy voice moaning just put it in my mouth damn it. Although I wouldn't be surprised if she'd be putting the strap on and trips is the one soggy style. Either way WOOD

omg then the new day COMES in and makes it a guantlet match for steph. #BOOTY

Brock vs Bray would have been a weird feud anyways. I wonder who Bray will get stuck with now

Did you guys already forget Orton handcuffing Trips and then sexually assaulting Steph?

God this build cannot be worse than that.

And then trips retaliates by sleeping with Chyna and we get mania with Chyna in trips corner and steph in Romans. Then they all burgle

Is it the entrance?

• If you're fat and have a beard then they love you.
  • Unless you are big with muscles and have a beard like Strowman. Then they hate you.

At least that's what I gather.

Did you guys already forget Orton handcuffing Trips and then sexually assaulting Steph?

God this build cannot be worse than that.
That build was great it was just the match didn't live up to the hype

BurgleMania steph vs Chyna vs sunny vs tamina in a strap on match.

For people saying the finish was predictable, wasn't everyone certain the Wyatts were interfering last night?

Certainly not me, and not for a few others.

But apparently Wyatts was supposedly interfere in the main event but they went with Brock vs Dean instead, so those people weren't exactly wrong though.

As for Roman Reigns, every time i heard the excuse "the smarks hates him ever since they know that WWE gonna push him as the new John Cena", I kind of wonder if it is truly the case. Remember he got pops when Batista was winning the Royal Rumble, and he got pops when he laid everyone out a few PPV ago. And at least one of them was in neckbeard city, too. So i don't think the smarks deliberately wants to not cheer for him (assuming they have the Illuminati power that everyone seemed to think they have. And even then at most they'd affect Triple H, not senile Vince). Of course, this is pointing the finger back to the creative again. And looking back at it, what kind of storyline have Roman been through? He poison someone to get into a match, cried after Sheamus Money in the Bank his belt, and leading up to Fastlane most of the action was his friend Dean Ambrose instead.

So all and all, is it really the smarks that rendered him the most boring badass character around or the creative? The answer probably lies somewhere in between, but blaming for just the smarks alone is not exactly being truthful.

Last edited:
I could care less about the Wyatts not being involved in any major storyline. They should just apply for roles in True Detective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back