PWD 265: In Mickey Gall We Trust

Well if this was after WM I would think it's legit

However WM is around the corner so I don't accept

"He has to retire because the WWE don't want him to come back to wrestle and outpop the new golden boy of the company Roman Reigns. C'mon now. It doesn't take a scientist to figure this out. The company continues to play politics more than ever and it makes me sick to my stomach. I don't give a fuck what anyone says."

Bingo.

If that report of more testing revealing a bigger issue is true, then alot of people owe Dr Maroon an apology seeing as everyone disregarded him as being a "WWE Doctor" when ultimately he made the right call, that's if that story is true.

There seems to be two kinds of neckbeard in this situation.

The first being "Murgh! They're making him retire so they can keep shoving Reigns down everybody's throat!"

The second, and more dispicable kind, which are fortunately low in numbers, are saying "Well, if it wasn't for CM Punk, he wouldn't have had the career he had."

64ibo1.jpg

Well if this was after WM I would think it's legit

However WM is around the corner so I don't accept

It would be a hilarious work but it would also ruin WWE's relationship with ESPN and any other credible news org seeing how everyone is running with the story now.

Never really cared for the guy as a wrestler but it still sucks to see someone's career cut short by injury, like some have mentioned it would be kind of cool if he had a Mark Henryesque swerve planned for Raw tonight.

If that report of more testing revealing a bigger issue is true, then alot of people owe Dr Maroon an apology seeing as everyone disregarded him as being a "WWE Doctor" when ultimately he made the right call, that's if that story is true.

I think like a business man. I dont think wwe would put a hot wrestler on the shelf for any reason other than they had no other choice because theres money in that. The longer this has gone on the more serious condition I thought bryan was in. Ive thought this dr was covering wwes ass and trying to protect bryan from himself for months now.

I find that the truth of a matter usually sucks and people will convince themselves of every lie possible before facing it for some reason.

Back