PWD 265: In Mickey Gall We Trust

I hope HHH comes out, shakes his hand and then pedigrees him

Bummer. My Duggan one is actually from a clearance rack. Also on said rack:

JACWW1109T1031CGN_1.jpg

I hope HHH comes out, shakes his hand and then pedigrees him

I can imagine it. Then he grabs the mic and says do you really think I was going to retire without me getting my win back?
Then a ref runs out and fast counts HHH who will also set the record for quickest title defence, 3 seconds.

tumblr_nkue6wuajM1uneipto2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nkue6wuajM1uneipto1_1280.jpg

I was sad I missed out on one of these. Love the fact Mr Perfect has his IC belt on.

Loving Paul Bearer. Barefoot Andre seems a bit weird.

Bummer. My Duggan one is actually from a clearance rack. Also on said rack:

JACWW1109T1031CGN_1.jpg
I love how they got him posed like Bigfoot in the classic grainy footage video from the 70's

UPDATE x3: During a new audio update with Dave Metlzer and Bryan Alvarez, new details on Bryan’s situation were revealed.

* Bryan had a discussion with Vince McMahon about wrestling outside of WWE (ROH/New Japan) by Dr. Maroon said no. Some feel that Maroon and WWE are afraid of concussion related lawsuits and the Concussion movie.

* WWE did freeze his contract, similar to what they did with Rey Mysterio. Bryan is still being paid by WWE.

* Bryan had tests done the Thursday prior to the Royal Rumble. These tests looked at all parts of the brain.

* More tests were reportedly scheduled, and word is that the results were concerning enough for him to make the announcement. Further testing could reveal more bad news.

* WWE reiterated that they would not be clearing Bryan.

* Meltzer feels that this was Bryan’s decision.

I had a feeling this was the case, they had to have found something recently for Bryan himself to say no more, conspiracy theorists who have been complaining for months probably feel stupid now.

The new Botchmania endings were awesome

Will we all be a bunch of puppets again?

The tip off for everyone here should have been that Cena was out there. If there is somebody like that who doesn't belong tonight, then it is a work. The absence of somebody being there doesn't necessarily mean that it isn't a work either.:)

Probably for realsies though.

complaining for months probably feel stupid now.

No they dont, How often have you seen a full on neckbeard warrior admit they were wrong about anything. Id put money on if I go over to WF right now within a minute i can find some fool talking about vince trying to get roman over at any expense

The guy has 10 documented concussions and a bad neck. Not to mention he refuses to change ring style to prevent future injuries, they are better off letting him go (especially if he take Brie Bella with him) and removing themselves from the Punk/Bryan era of wrestling fans. If Bryan is hell bend on going out like Benoit or Misawa, better he does it in Japan than in WWE.
Why would they want to remove themselves from any fans??

Daniel Bryan should make Roman look strong before he retires.

Back