PWD 264: Lucha, Tits, and Feet...That's What This Has Come To

Yup. And is still rich as shit. Nash tears his quads and can't wrestle for shit. Still rich as balls.

Brothers.
I hear his net worth is fabricated, who says kayfabe is dead?

You think JBL will bring up calling Hogan the N word in his interview with Booker T?

Late reply on this, but he does ask it from what the trailer showed at the end of the Ron Simmons episode.

Late reply on this, but he does ask it from what the trailer showed at the end of the Ron Simmons episode.

I don't think he brought up Booker saying it, but he brought up Hogan's use of it in that video, and Booker looked like he was gonna swing for JBL when he brought it up.

Booker did talk about "Hulk Hogan! We comin' for your n-word!" on Jericho's podcast, and talked about how he's lightened up on it now, but he was absolutely disgusted with himself when said it.

I don't think he brought up Booker saying it, but he brought up Hogan's use of it in that video, and Booker looked like he was gonna swing for JBL when he brought it up.

Booker did talk about "Hulk Hogan! We comin' for your n-word!" on Jericho's podcast, and talked about how he's lightened up on it now, but he was absolutely disgusted with himself when said it.

Yeah your right, i only quickly skimmed what Edison wrote and thought he said about Hogan saying the stuff he said not what Booker said.

Obviously he figured out that dirty hippy hair and beard were straining his neck.

Can we all agree WWE taking concussions seriously is a good thing right guys?

Unless it's Bryan......he can get CTE and die early because he can have a great match against a viking monster who tosses motherfuckers on their heads.
Should be interesting to see if they banned him from wrestling, neckbeards around the globe lashing out on Vince for actually caring about the health of his performers.

In related news, can you imagine what would happen in a situation like this if it was Punk instead of Bryan?

I watched Bash at the Beach 2000 yesterday because I wanted a good laugh at the Hogan/Russo debacle but the show got me thinking about Mike Awesome.

He had decent size, look and presence (outside of the mullet). I remember liking his feud with Masato Tanaka and was one of the first things I saw in ECW. He had good athleticism for a big guy of the time. But then he was a complete jobber in WCW and even worse in WWE. Then unfortunately ended up hanging himself.

I hated Mauro in MMA announcing but love him in PW announcing. He should be promoted to RAW.

Mauro naturally sounds like he tries too hard. Doesn't work for sport commentating(thought I liked him) but perfect for pro wrestling.

– Bret Hart recently appeared on Ring Rust Radio, here are the highlights…

On This Year’s Royal Rumble: “I was a really big fan of Daniel Brian and CM Punk. They were great wrestlers,” said the WWE Hall of Famer. “I think Triple H is a guy in a different mindset and is more about how you look. More into a guy like Batista, The Rock and Brock Lesnar. I will say though, I think Brock is a great wrestler. If they all look like Hulk Hogan or big muscle-bound guys like Arnold Schwarzenegger, he would be really happy. That to him is what wrestling is all about. He thinks that is the type of guys you should push, and maybe that’s why he is the champion. I am personally a guy that’s more about wrestling. I don’t really have an interest in watching bodybuilders stumbling around the ring. Most of the time, they aren’t the best athletes. It’s not about how you look; it’s about how you wrestle. Wrestling fans are the priority. I’m a big fan of Kevin Owens and I think he’s a great wrestler, and I’m also a big fan of Brock Lesnar and I think he should have won the Royal Rumble.”

Bret is perma-rustled by Bodybuilders

– Bret Hart recently appeared on Ring Rust Radio, here are the highlights…

On This Year’s Royal Rumble: “I was a really big fan of Daniel Brian and CM Punk. They were great wrestlers,” said the WWE Hall of Famer. “I think Triple H is a guy in a different mindset and is more about how you look. More into a guy like Batista, The Rock and Brock Lesnar. I will say though, I think Brock is a great wrestler. If they all look like Hulk Hogan or big muscle-bound guys like Arnold Schwarzenegger, he would be really happy. That to him is what wrestling is all about. He thinks that is the type of guys you should push, and maybe that’s why he is the champion. I am personally a guy that’s more about wrestling. I don’t really have an interest in watching bodybuilders stumbling around the ring. Most of the time, they aren’t the best athletes. It’s not about how you look; it’s about how you wrestle. Wrestling fans are the priority. I’m a big fan of Kevin Owens and I think he’s a great wrestler, and I’m also a big fan of Brock Lesnar and I think he should have won the Royal Rumble.”

Bret is perma-rustled by Bodybuilders

Bret is a neckbeard.

I kid, I kid. I love Bret. Easily in my top five ever.

Did he claim that was the only time he ever used that word?

PW Insider reports Braun Strowman is 100-percent a Vince McMahon guy, and Vince is mircomanaging his character and everything he does on television. The belief, apparently, is he's improving and hasn't shown anything close to what he's capable of, which we'll see at WrestleMania 32.

What's more, if he has a good showing there, he may feud with Brock Lesnar and be featured in a match against the Beast at SummerSlam.

Read more:http://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/2...an-plans-brock-lesnar-match-finn-balor-injury

@LuchaBear @JamesRyko

I watched Bash at the Beach 2000 yesterday because I wanted a good laugh at the Hogan/Russo debacle but the show got me thinking about Mike Awesome.

He had decent size, look and presence (outside of the mullet). I remember liking his feud with Masato Tanaka and was one of the first things I saw in ECW. He had good athleticism for a big guy of the time. But then he was a complete jobber in WCW and even worse in WWE. Then unfortunately ended up hanging himself.

I don't think I even knew he came to WWE.

He came into WCW with the fucking ECW title, and instead of making him a hardcore monster heel, they make that 70s guy. Fuck WCW in the neck.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that Strowman should be given a WWE title reign of one day longer than Punk's.

He had decent size, look and presence (outside of the mullet). I remember liking his feud with Masato Tanaka and was one of the first things I saw in ECW.

That's pretty much all anyone remembers about Mike Awesome.

He was also one of those guys who looked like an absolute monster in the land of the midgets over in ECW. In the bigs, he just looked like another guy. That was his biggest issue in getting over in WCW/WWE.

Back