PWD 257: Jimmy Uso vs A Broom To Headline WM32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brock face turn and saves roman's ass!
That's what I thought, just to piss of Vince and Stephanie

Guess not

Not sure why the wyatts were standing outside the ring, made them look weak and then they were not even in the match

Weak episode too, no wonder why people complain, not that I watch it always

Brock is still a face, he just doesn't give a fuck because he's above the entire roster.

He's the god of war and shit. Shows up, gets blown by Heyman and sometimes he fucks shit up.

Brock needs to F5 Steph, get on the mic, scream "NO MORE KIDS FOR YOU!!!!!!" and then shoot punch Vince and F5 him through a table.

So is Bryan going to get his neck fixed or is he too busy shitting out on the lawn?

Well there it is. Brock wins the Rumble, jobs to Roman in Dallas.

*yawn* Just make sure you never swerve us ever again WWE. If you throw in a wildcard as a surprise challenger or champ at Mania you might fuck up and create a new star. Can't have that.

Sid vs Undertaker headlined a Wrestlemania. Bret vs Yoko headlined a Wrestlemania. Company didn't disappear.

So throwing the football to Owens, Balor, Wyatt, whoever this year isn't going to sink the ship. You might just fuck around and make a star.

Been watching for two decades so it's not like it's a total fuck up that I can easily predict what they're going to book but man... Throw us something.

I don't think people miss fart jokes and cuss words from the Attitude Era. They miss spontaneity. They miss being "Shocked!"

Like Kevin Nash said in a shoot with Razor "There's nothing Raw about that show. It's Monday Night Contrived. WELCOME TO MONDAY NIGHT CONTRIVED!"

Gimmie Roman vs Trips with a gimmick, Lesner vs a hot shot from NXT.

And for the love of God give Dean Ambrose a singles feud for Mania. Dude deserves it and not even the gimmicks in this forum can say different.

Sid vs Undertaker? Hardly a match between any up and comer as both had about 10 years of experience by then.

Right. Good thing that was not my point.

It was a shitty main event. You don't have to deliver 'the greatest thing of all time' every year. If they took a shot on people more often like they did with Miz they wouldn't be in the position that they're in right now.

More guys would have that 'cred'.

Miz flopped unfortunately, Daniel Bryan couldn't hang. Probably has them trigger shy. But mother fuckers better start worrying about Wrestlemania 35 and beyond.

Trust me it wasn't just some universally accepted thing to have HBK headline in 1995. But the story was there and they had to start heating up the guys that they had and forget the past.

"The New Generation" this idea was embraced at one point. They benched Macho, let Hogan go. Yeah the feds were in their ads but the point is the company didn't vanish. They went through a lull because the business is cyclical. Well we're in a lull now, we need new stars. Yes we're trying to sell out Jerry World but it is what it is. Cena is out, Reigns isn't setting the world on fire like they seemed to have planned. So let's take a shot on someone.

2/3 of the WWE champions after Wrestlemania this year were brand new champions.

2015 Mania mainevent was one of the most highly praised matches in Mania history.

Miz wasn't a flop, so good they turned him face, which was the major screwup.

How isn't Reigns setting the world on fire? By being one of the most over guys who is there every week?

Shut up whoever you are

When did you turn strait troll? It's like someone took over your account. You're just a silly bitch now. All the time.

Is it that fun running a gimmick on a pro rasslin message board? It must be.

If you y'all didn't have Bubba here to argue black vs white all day everyday this would be nothing but dudes running gimmicks and squashing any real discussion with silly bitch talk.

Butt Bucks!
Butt Bucks dude!
I'm silly!

Did Captain Cook take over your account? It's beginning to make sense...

(I'm kidding. This forum has been bearable since that dude went back to making iPhones for 50 cents an hour)

2/3 of the WWE champions after Wrestlemania this year were brand new champions.

2015 Mania mainevent was one of the most highly praised matches in Mania history.

Miz wasn't a flop, so good they turned him face, which was the major screwup.

How isn't Reigns setting the world on fire? By being one of the most over guys who is there every week?

Point for point

You're right about this years champions. I'm saying continue the trend. So don't get defensive bro...

Main Event was one of the most praised in history.... No dude. It wasn't.

Miz flopped. Blame it on whatever you want. And I mean anything you want. He flopped. Next.

Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, NWO, Hulkamania... Just listing some shit that actually set the world on fire, for refrence. Hopefully Roman can hit that Mark one day but to say he's doing it now is something a Roman mark would say and that's about it.

I'm not Bubba. I'm not here to argue Black vs White for seven pages. I include shades of grey so a lot of both you dummies arguments will fall apart rather quickly if you want to keep going.

I think you'll find when you look back in five years that equating the most over guy in WWE in January 2016 to 'setting the world on fire' is a reach.

At best you're reaching. At worst you're a troll working a pro WWE gimmick that stayed up too late and mistook me for Bubba and tried to argue for no reason. There's nothing controversial about my first post and I'm certainly not burying the booking direction.

I'm just bored with predictable. Get mad.

I'm not Bubba. I'm not here to argue Black vs White for seven pages. I include shades of grey so a lot of both you dummies arguments will fall apart rather quickly if you want to keep going.

I think you'll find when you look back in five years that equating the most over guy in WWE in January 2016 to 'setting the world on fire' is a reach.

At best you're reaching. At worst you're a troll working a pro WWE gimmick that stayed up too late and mistook me for Bubba and tried to argue for no reason. There's nothing controversial about my first post and I'm certainly not burying the booking direction.

I'm just bored with predictable. Get mad.
I agree with ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back