Status
Not open for further replies.

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
swzv5g.png

Rules:

1. Try not to get injured before Wrestlemania 32 (You Kernt!)

2. Avoid drinking with Billy Vegas in Dallas

3. Beware of The Bubba

Mascot:

Theme

WK10 is awesome. I'm rewatching it right now. The commentary is better than I remember it being, Kevin Kelly is pretty solid and Matt Striker is just fine. I get a lot of people who hate him (striker), but I think he is fine in his role. Holy shit Ricochet is amazing, I really need to watch LU where he performs as Prince Puma. Anyways, back to commentary, I realize that Yoshi Tatsu's main job is to be a translator but damn man, he really sucks! "Yoshi tell us what 'Fighting Spirit' means here in Japan?" YT: "Well, I don't know. I think it means like never give up". Either way this four way tag match is fun. Honestly, this is my first time seeing a few of these guys/teams (reDRagon and Rocky Romero). It's very entertaining.

"I dont like how Bullet club get title" -Yoshi
"How come" -Striker
after about a 10 second pause "I'm bullet club hunter" -Yoshi.

i honestly thought yoshi tatsu on commentary was hillarious especially during kenny omega vs kushida when he made references to terminator and star wars lol

I'm hoping the cena injury forces WWE hand more quickly to clear Bryan. If so we this Mania could have a great card.

Yoshi Tatsu is a funny guy. If you find those old Promo Class videos, Yoshi had some funny ones.

And there's this too

Now I have this hilarious thought of Daniel Bryan going out like Apollo Creed

They should have Reigns steal Nikki from Cena

Too bad he got injured

Jericho in his Podcast

"I love so many things about the wrestling business and I love all of you fans, but man, some of you complain a lot, which is my favorite part. It's like, 'oh, Jericho is re-re-re-re-returning. How many surprise returns is Jericho going to make?' As many as I want, baby, because I still love doing it and I still have fun doing it."

Also, Jericho responded to social media criticisms that his return promo on Monday's episode of WWE Monday Night RAW included too much juvenile comedy.

"Why [was it terrible comedy], because I started a 'rooty tooty booty' chant? You mean that's not 'if you smell what The Rock is cooking?' level of comedy? The thing is, it works! It's fun because it's The New Day. Their whole gimmick is based around being goofy and I knew that I could get people to chant 'rooty tooty booty', so if you weren't there and you didn't like it, tough luck because the people in San Antonio [Texas] loved it!" Jericho added, "if that's bad humor and you didn't laugh, oh, I'm sorry. Go watch some [Søren] Kierkegaard or something like that. Go watch some Peter Sellers movies or something because I thought it was funny and it was a catchphrase that was chanted throughout the show and they'll probably make a damn t-shirt of it."

What about the fans at home Chris? Or is getting a few fans chanting things what entertainment is all about now? This guy hasn't been funny in years and it's sad to see how out of touch he is. Rooty tooth booty may get some chants but I bet it actually caused a bunch of people to say "The fuck am I watching?" And turn that shit off.

"But but it sounds similar to what The Rock used to say 20 years ago!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back