Pwd 250: Fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu........

man 8 man tag will sure bring up the ratings ya fucking right lol

this League of Nations is a thing?

Bad ass.

only bad ass if they can pull it off not fuck it up but u know wwe they like to fuck things up

Gonna try and stay positive for the moment.. haha.

Sheamus actually had a good bit with New Day at the beginning of the show.

The Usos. damn.

God i hope that vinny realizes that reigns is dangerously close to becoming luger 2.0 when he could be triple h 2.0 or goldberg 2.0. No one wants to see him rise above the odds we want to see him be what he is a samoan bad ass!

God i hope that vinny realizes that reigns is dangerously close to becoming luger 2.0 when he could be triple h 2.0 or goldberg 2.0. No one wants to see him rise above the odds we want to see him be what he is a samoan bad ass!

thats the problem, trying to sell him as the under dog hero...hes fucking like 6'3 260 pounds, he aint no god damn under dog

You sell him as a guy who just runs through whatever is put in front of him, and have the champ be the cowardly heel who does whatever he can to escape

thats the problem, trying to sell him as the under dog hero...hes fucking like 6'3 260 pounds, he aint no god damn under dog

You sell him as a guy who just runs through whatever is put in front of him, and have the champ be the cowardly heel who does whatever he can to escape

So much this^^^^ plus is they ever turn him heel all they have to do is make him like 99 triple h.

And lets not forget his indestructible skull.

well you gotta make reigns look strong

Are there a lot of bad guys in South Carolina?

idk about bad guys but there are definitely a lot of people that are not to be fucked with. the problem is damn near everyone has a gun. they just showed on the news yesterday that we are like 4th in the country in gun violence and top 5 in crime and are population is only like 4 million .

Del Rio returned all cut up.

Answer to low ratings?

Tommy Dreamer and an 8 man tag. Brought out the big guns tonight.

Fuck I hate Lana so much
She ruins everything and now shes in the ring making out with Rusev
I guess that means I hate him now too
This is fuckin disgusting I need a new av

Back