PWD 249: The Ronda Rousey Experience® Is Currently Out Of Order

Sheamus and Del Rio as champions. Exciting times ahead.

I don't think there is anything right now that you can get Roman over at this point, the fans don't like his character and he's gotta pull a Rocky before he can be a face. Be an entertaining heel, fans enjoy it, face turn and $$$$

Ireland has a real champ now.

This will get Roman some face sympathy and will help in the long run.

He'll win it back at the rumble.

How you holding up Rex?

ii5ivMM.jpg

Also, am I the only one that actually liked the ppv? It really wasn't that bad. It had several good matches and a cash-in that opens up new feuds.

Just to be clear (and if anyone cares) I have no problem with Reigns being champ. The guy is a draw, has the look, and seems to be selling merch. My issue is the predictability with everything. Do something different. They even could have done something different with UT/Kane and Wyatts. Have them pull off the win but make Bray actually look like a threat. It's Survivor Series ffs. Make a traditional SS match at least be the co-main event. I'm with you guys who are saying scrap it and bring back Starcade or something.

Oh and it sucks to hear about Cesaro. Hopefully his injury isn't too bad. It doesn't bother me that he's not a main eventer, it would suck not seeing him put on matches for a while.

tumblr_m6734xMcXE1rz9lywo1_1280_crop_north.jpg

Which one has had the better career?

Lol nice Twitter find.

When you realize WWE's going to suck for a few months

CUd5-cFXAAIQaz9.jpg:large

Back