PWD 246: We Comin' For You

There's always gonna be complaints somewhere.. You might as well live with that fact rather then ... You know COMPLAIN about COMPLAINING...

But ya I agree last night was a good show. Nice to see the young guys get the main event two weeks in a row.

Never got the whole "accept the complaints" argument when the complaints themselves will never "accept" that this is how pro wrestling has been booked since it became a work.

Dear Bubba,

I lobbied for your return for months, and when I did I promised myself that if you ever came back I would let you know when you were being a total asshole in hopes that you would pump the breaks to avoid being banned yet again.

You're being a total asshole right now, so pump the breaks. There's no need for "did you just start watching wrestling" or shit like that. We can all disagree without being disagreeable.

Your friend,
SM

Yes I made a comment so now that means all about... How far can you reach dude?

Wow crowd chanted his name? What was the percentage? Do I need to show you what it sounds like when a crowd really chants somebody's name?

Did you just start watching wrestling? He ain't over... Prove it or otherwise shut up
Don't need proof, I have and ears, you could try ignore that.

But that would make you a ***GASP!!!*** strawman.

I'm sorry. Might have taken it too far this time...

Ya think???? The circus is fun for the whole family!

freaks.jpg

Never got the whole "accept the complaints" argument when the complaints themselves will never "accept" that this is how pro wrestling has been booked since it became a work.

Well you should accept it or you're gonna end up doing a lot of complaining about complaing.

Which sounds worst? Don't be a hypocrite.

Dear Bubba,

I lobbied for your return for months, and when I did I promised myself that if you ever came back I would let you know when you were being a total asshole in hopes that you would pump the breaks to avoid being banned yet again.

You're being a total asshole right now, so pump the breaks. There's no need for "did you just start watching wrestling" or shit like that. We can all disagree without being disagreeable.

Your friend,
SM

Dear SM

I never knew that and I must thank you as well as apologize.

Your friend
LuchaBear

Del Rio's match got JBL chants last night, he's about as over as a turtle under a rock

Reigns > Del Rio

Well you should accept it or you're gonna end up doing a lot of complaining about complaing.

Which sounds worst? Don't be a hypocrite.

Lets see.....complaining about complainers whilst complaining about complaints about complainers.

Weird cycle you ride.

And taking shits, breathing and hypocrisy is something everyone has in common.

Lets see.....complaining about complainers whilst complaining about complaints about complainers.

Weird cycle you ride.

And taking shits, breathing and hypocrisy is something everyone has in common.

In every single thread you go.. You gimmick is to complain about people complaining...
Good luck defending that, I won't bother arguing why that's just straight stupid.

In every single thread you go.. You gimmick is to complain about people complaining...
Good luck defending that, I won't bother arguing why that's just straight stupid.

Nice to know you're keeping tabs, what's your gimmick? The neckbeards neckbeard? Redundant complaints that only make sense to those who think lizard people run the world.

I think the Horsemen are still the gold standard for wrestling factions.

Back