PWD 241: Seth Rollins Putting Hard Times On Diplomat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always down for a promo battle between Rock/HHH.

12063405_897813296921904_7921004302216483692_n.jpg

"None of you are bigger than Vince McMahon."

I don't know about some of those...sequence moves shouldn't count as tandem offense. If both guys aren't involved at the same time, it's just two finishers lumped together. That's like saying when HBK would superkick someone and they'd turn into Trips pedigree it was a tag team finisher. No...it's just two finishers done back to back.

yeah those shouldn't count

they missed the tandem powerbomb, double chokeslam and double Superplex.

also subs
boston crab/crossface
ankle lock/crossface

"So shut up BITCH!"

Certain people like Rock and SCSA were just born to cuss

And certain people have tenure to say whatever the hell they want...

[YT]xnY-G5GygwM[/YT]

To HHH...

"Two things. First, I don't know if you realize it or not, but you're trespassing on private property. You see, when you step through here, through these ropes... you're in my yard, and I can tell you this: You don't wanna be here! Bad things happen in my yard. Bad things have been happening here for a very long time. Hell, you oughta know this better than anybody else. Because while you were scratching, and kicking, and clawing, and screwing your way to the top of the mountain, you see, I was burying people underneath that mountain, making it bigger all the time.

Which brings me to my second point. Yeah, you've come a long way in 7 years. You play the game really well. In fact, there may be a day where you even run the yard. But this ain't your day, boy. Now, I heard you say you beat The Rock, you beat Austin, you beat this guy, you beat that guy. Yeah, that's real good. Good for you, Triple H. But I'm gonna let you in on something. I ain't the People's Champion, I ain't no Rattlesnake... I'm the Deadman... and if you try me, I'll make you famous.

Because it's like this, little man, you ain't ever beat me. Now I don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how you're standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."

The HHH/Rock conversation/joke promo from Smackdown about a year ago.

Rock vs Triple H they can sell on the history alone. My question is will Rock be cleared to wrestle again since he got hurt at the end of WM29.

yeah those shouldn't count

they missed the tandem powerbomb, double chokeslam and double Superplex.

also subs
boston crab/crossface
ankle lock/crossface

They missed a lot of classics...the Demolition Decapitation...The Steiner's Shoulder Bulldog...Steiner Shoulder DDT...The Smoking Gunn's Sidewinder...Vegematic from the Midnights...all would have been better choices.

Some people used to call her stEve on here, I never got that.

Strong and wide jawline gives her face a "masculine" appearance, since those traits are generally associated with men's faces (whereas women's are historically supposed to be slimmer and delicate). She would have been complemented as being a "handsome" woman in the past.

– WWE announced today that Dylan Postl, know to WWE fans as Hornswoggle, has been suspended for 30 days for a violation of the company’s Wellness Policy. Here is what they posted…

WWE Suspends Hornswoggle

STAMFORD, Conn., September 28, 2015 – In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Dylan Postl (Hornswoggle) for 30 days effective immediately for his first violation of the company’s policy.

Postl, 29, has been with WWE full-time since 2006 and starred last year in WWE Studios’ “Leprechaun: Origins” film.

This is the first publicly announced wellness violation since the July 2013 suspension of former WWE performer Ricardo Rodriguez.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

My God.....Hornswoggle's been around for 10 years??

lil bastard thought he could get away with it

Not sure why people would think The Rock is ok with taking those suplexes. He's a big star and doesn't need the money or fame from wrestling anymore. He likes coming back because he loves this business but he isn't risking his future on a one off match.

time for El torito to climb the top of midget mountain

Bobby Lashley is gonna be rematching The MegaPunk in his next fight.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back