PWD 240: And the Mystery Partner Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert Deniro, Gina Carano and Dave Batista
Looks dope as fuck

Am I the only one that thinks Cesaro is overrated by the IWC? I hate when he throws guys into the turnbuckle and uppercut them back and forth like 8 times. Shit got old quick

Cesaro doesn't just do a roll up, he does it differently and tries to make it look really neat. He does this with all his moves, nothing is just a simple DDT or suplex. He puts his own style into every single move he does.

He got over on his wrestling alone and that says a lot. He may not be great on the mic but he's not horrible like people here make him out to be. Austin, Y2J, JR and many other people of the wrestling business are behind the idea of Cesaro getting a push.

Cesaro is proof that people want to actually see good wrestling.

I don't mind the running uppercuts by the way...

[YT]V9yUZSteRyM[/YT]

Ronda is over.:)

99.9999987t665% sure that is Cody's twitter.:)

Cesaro doesn't just do a roll up, he does it differently and tries to make it look really neat. He does this with all his moves, nothing is just a simple DDT or suplex. He puts his own style into every single move he does.

He got over on his wrestling alone and that says a lot. He may not be great on the mic but he's not horrible like people here make him out to be. Austin, Y2J, JR and many other people of the wrestling business are behind the idea of Cesaro getting a push.

Cesaro is proof that people want to actually see good wrestling.

I don't mind the running uppercuts by the way...

I can appreciate some innovative offense (springboard and very European uppercuts are neat) but I think his roll ups are shit;they're different but take forever to setup which kinda defeats the purpose

i hope brock and show do the spot where they break the ring again. show kayfabed it for soooo long.

even better would be a ring post made of candy glass. while they're on the outside, show swings the big right hand at brock and he ducks out of the way, causing show to punch the glass and shattering the 'post' into a gazillion pieces. like damn, that right hand is legit.

show's right hand would go over. then brock can f5 him on the floor and call it a day.

I feel bad for the Big Show's dick. Imagine what that thing had to endure during his teenage years.

So Big Show is the better option you're saying... This is when the discussion stops and you can try you're troll games on somebody else.

I can't even call this an argument because you don't even make one. All nonsense.

Hahahahahaha you're easily spotted. Can you denounce your citizenship? Kids these days know the difference of your and you're. Hahahahahahaha

Speaking of movie trailers...The Green Inferno finally comes out this Friday!!!

An unverified account, claming to be Cody, can anyone back this up?

Well then.... Here you can see on Cody's wife's own VERIFIED account, that she links the UNVERIFIED account that is claiming to be Cody as her own husband.

image.jpg

A man can only refuse to be wrong so many times until he isn't a man anymore

Has anyone else seen this? Shannon Tweed doesn't even show her tits. :(

a49a40ae-ec28-11e3-9445-615b4b0237a5.jpg

Well then.... Here you can see on Cody's wife's own VERIFIED account, that she links the UNVERIFIED account that is claiming to be Cody as her own husband.

image.jpg

A man can only refuse to be wrong so many times until he isn't a man anymore

Fair enough, you're back down to two Ls and won't be charged a timeout

Your win/loss record isnt much better than Bubbas but I'll put his 3rd L in review

Just because you claim it's an L, that doesn't make it an L. If you want to make the claim, then have the balls to back it up.(You sadly rarely do) Otherwise shut the fuck up, your snobbish posts are the reason there's many wrestling fan posters on Sherdog who don't come to these threads.

You're an annoying ass poster and that's coming from me. There's a good reason why you were voted #1 schill of these threads. That's your gimmick and you know that people will argue for days about certain crap.

Professional Troll you are.

Speaking of movie trailers...The Green Inferno finally comes out this Friday!!!

I'm gonna be pretty pissed when it turns out to be a run of the mill horror flick that I've pointlessly been anticipating for nearly a year. Excited to finally see it.

Am I the only one that thinks Cesaro is overrated by the IWC? I hate when he throws guys into the turnbuckle and uppercut them back and forth like 8 times. Shit got old quick

his uppercuts remind of me bald bull in punch out

lol'd hard at Bubba's gif response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back