Rules-

1. No soccer.

2. Mandatory shot of Jack Daniels for every post that mentions "hard times"

3. Don't be a neckbeard.

Mascot:

emily-ratajkowski.jpg

Theme:

[YT]V6Dfo4zDduI[/YT]

Night of Champions draws closer, and the early numbers are in for tonight's huge show, which features every title in the WWE being defended.

According to the lines, double champion Seth Rollins won't be walking out with both titles, as John Cena is favored to defeat him for the United States Championship. Rollins is, however, a heavy favorite to retain over Sting.

A huge number of championships are predicted to change hands, as Charlotte is a monster favorite over longest-reigning Divas Champion Nikki Bella. Kevin Owens is also favored over Intercontinental Champion Ryback and The Dudley Boyz are predicted to defeat Tag Team Champions New Day.

See Also: Roman Reigns On Feuding With The Wyatts, Facing Brock Lesnar At WrestleMania, Feeling Blessed

One of the biggest lines is actually on the pre-show, as new faction Cosmic Wasteland is a-11000 favorite over Neville and Lucha Dragons. That line is shared by Dolph Ziggler over Rusev, and The Wyatt Family over Ambrose, Reigns and their mystery partner.

You can see the full current betting lines below from 5 Dimes, and we'll keep you updated on any major changes throughout the day.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Seth Rollins (c) (-4500) vs. Sting (+1500)

WWE United States Championship
John Cena (-2000) vs. Seth Rollins (c) (+1000)

WWE Tag Team Championship
Dudley Boyz (-2000) vs. New Day (c) (+1000)

Intercontinental Championship
Kevin Owens (-2000) vs. Ryback (c) (+3000)

WWE Divas Title
If Nikki Bella Is DQ'd Or Counted Out, She Loses The Title
Charlotte (w/ PCB) (-11000) vs. Nikki Bella (c) (w/ Bella Army)(+3000)

The Wyatt Family (-11000) vs. Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose & Mystery Partner (+3000)

Dolph Ziggler (-11000) vs. Rusev (w/ Summer Rae) (+3000)

Cosmic Wasteland (-11000) vs. Lucha Dragons & Neville (+3000)

This doesn't mean shit

Moondog, would you mind changing the mascot to Prime Bass please. Thank you

Sweet shoop, mascot and theme OP!:)

bs.

Ronaldo makes about $20m per year US, Messi $22 million.

the only person in that range in Basketball is Kobe. Aaron Rodgers (highest paid) makes $22 million.

http://www.forbes.com/athletes/list/#tab:overall

plenty of soccer players on that list (includes endorsements)

BS? Messi and CR are the two best players of the biggest sport in the world. Now lets talk about the players of Real Madrid which is arguably the biggest sport club in the world. Most of their top players earn in between 6-10 millions. That´s what above average players make in the NBA. Anthony Davis just signed like a 25$ million/year deal.

I really have no idea how you can say "soccer" players make more than american athletes. That´s some far-fetched bs to be honest.

BS? Messi and CR are the two best players of the biggest sport in the world. Now lets talk about the players of Real Madrid which is arguably the biggest sport club in the world. Most of their top players earn in between 6-10 millions. That´s what above average players make in the NBA. Anthony Davis just signed like a 25$ million/year deal.

I really have no idea how you can say "soccer" players make more than american athletes. That´s some far-fetched bs to be honest.

already covered it in the last thread bro. got 'em. tryin to start things off fresh in this new thread. power of positivity (for now) and all that jazz.

Predictions:

Rollins over Sting
Rollins over Cena
Nikki Bella over Charlotte
New Day over Dudley's
Ryback over Owens
The Wyatts over Reigns/Ambrose/?
Ziggler over Rusev
Cosmic Wasteland over LuchaDragons/Neville

and u lazy bastards can have prime bass when u make the new thread.

what hell is wrong with Seth in that pic? looks like a photoshopped pirate

hahaha thats cuz it aint seth

I didn't read

Damien rollinsdow

would pop

was wondering why he looked like the bad guy from Pirates of the Carribean

These fucking niners tho, I think I will drink tonight while I watch NoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back