PWD 235: Sting is comin' for the belt! Nah, probably not :)

I mentioned it ONCE in my life on here before tonight. +1 for you having a good memory I guess. But yeah, ONE time I mentioned it.

That power bomb looks like it hurts.

That one time was years ago and it still bothers you
Just let them live bro

Pete, if you die can I have your dogs? I'll take good care of them, bro

One is smashing Naomi's ass

They've lived

Also Pete don't job to pneumonia. You're better than that.

Theyre doing a tribute to Angelo Mosca on ESPN2 right now
Bristol going all in on rasslin

Did anyone see their Summerslam coverage Sunday?

Pete, if you die can I have your dogs? I'll take good care of them, bro

Yes you can
Just be warned Daisy sleeps under the covers and needs multiple cuddles and belly rubs on a daily basis

SPORTSMANSHIP!

[YT]cyoEcbk3EP0[/YT]

I'm letting them live. But I would encourage most incoming ethnicities to America to speak a better version of English.!we all know impressing 15 year old white girls is ever bodies dream, but speaking Englishblike a normal person is still a better overall idea. I hope. To God. Also, they are over the top with the Ebonics, they say things ebony people don't even say anymore. It's exaggerated. It's my honest opinion, as a person who had both parents marry black people when they got divorced. Nobody non black talks better black than me, because I was raised with it, but I'm not trying to impress moron teenage girls anymore, so it would sound fkn stupid. Like the Usos, they sound fkn stupid and even fake.. They weren't raised eating every Christmas and thanksgiving with black families, you can tell. It a poor imitation, that's part of the problem.

I kid, I kid
Please booker put me over on this one

I can't edit on this phone and it fks up so many words.

I knew a person was waiting in that statues place. I was actually kind of disappointed. I don't know why. I remember Sting in the late 80s, I've been around. But I was just hoping for somebody else, not even sure who. But respect to Sting I guess. HHH went over on him last time out, so he might get the short title run.

I like when whites bring up their black friends and family credentials
Lets me know theyre cool and not racist

Finally getting DirectTV

no more delayed Raws for me

Back