PWD 235: Sting is comin' for the belt! Nah, probably not :)

We just now got chkn back so you better not go dying on us.

Yea what the fuck is that about
Im way more of an icon than Sting

Vince is gonna bury the Oxford dictionary

ambrose gonna job for sheamus tonight.

the dudleys are wrasslin on smackdown!!

thank god the dudleys came back. I haven't marked out that hard in a long time.

A strength coach who could motivate me with old promos while I lift sounds like a dream come true.

This. I trained legs with some competitive body builders last Saturday that pushed me to do weight on squats and deads I did not think I could do and they were basically doing that shit. It was a good day.

This. I trained legs with some competitive body builders last Saturday that pushed me to do weight on squats and deads I did not think I could do and they were basically doing that shit. It was a good day.

I shelled out the dough to train with a pro bodybuilder one summer and it was the best 3 months of training of my life. I made dem gainz every week it felt like. He had such a calm but serious demeanor that motivated me so much more than just being screamed at.

The Usos talk so over the top.. I mean, are they auditioning for the jive talkers in the 'Airplane!' Reboot? Weird. Samoans talk that way? Oh, ok lol

The suleys being back is great. Love not. Immediately makes it feel like tag teams are a 'thing' again. 'Real Americans' should be reunited. Also, after a minute, I wouldn't be upset to see a 'bully Ray' turn from Bubba Dudley. And I would like to see him team with KO lol

I had a Samoan GF when I was 14 and not by choice. Her huge Samoan brothers made me date her, she was cool though. She used to let me cheat off her tests.

Youre still complaining about the Usos talking?
Dog you been obsessing on that for years may be time to move on

Back