PWD 235: Sting is comin' for the belt! Nah, probably not :)

She got an ugly neckbeard boyfriend.

She's got a type, that being complete manginas, who play in mangina bands, who have to get tattoos and grow beards because they're trying to hide the fact that they're a mangina.

Is Paige losing fans?

I still like Paige, but this latest storyline is definitely losing her fans.

Would like to reiterate that Papa Shango run in during WM main event is still the biggest fuck up ever.

I always wondered what was supposed to happen at the WM8 ME. I could tell something got screwed up. Is it documented anywhere? Was it just Shango going out too late? If so, that's probably not on Shango. He looked bewildered when he ran out.

Paige got exposed as the type of girl who would blow John Mayer, neckbeards reject

I always wondered what was supposed to happen at the WM8 ME. I could tell something got screwed up. Is it documented anywhere? Was it just Shango going out too late? If so, that's probably not on Shango. He looked bewildered when he ran out.

Shango was suppose to come out after the leg drop and break up the count, instead he got there late and Sid had to kick out of the leg drop, which no one did at the time and it basically fucked up everything. Made Sid look strong, Hogan look weak and Shango look like an idiot.

No one cares for modern impersonations

GOATs only

As bad as the Shango thing was it was quickly overshadowed by Warrior's return blowing the roof off the joint. Meanwhile the first thing everyone thinks of regarding WM19 is Brock damn near killing himself.

I'd still sniff Paige. But hell, I would sniff any of em except Tamina, so I guess my word does not count for much.

They just drained sooooooooo much fluid from my chest
Milk cartons of that shit

Back