PWD 234: The Book Of Bayley Owns Brooklyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honestly, I wouldn't expect wrestlers to be too fan friendly after a long weekend of prep and press for Summerslam. Especially after the show which considering this was in Brooklyn means that this was probably past midnight or close to it which is probably to worse time to expect wrestler interaction is at the very end of the day.

Yeah, I understand.

It was still sorta lame, but again: I met Ric Flair. That was pretty amazing. I never expected that.

So. After the event, my friend's friend's brother, who is a major Smark, found out where the wrestlers were staying, and how to get in touch with them. So we went over to the Sheridan behind Metrotech (an area in Brooklyn) and we waited.

Man, I am sorry: I'm fucking saying it. 90% of the wrestlers were fucking assholes. Stardust wouldn't even wave to us, and almost no one actually said hi or even acknowledged the dozens of fans there. The exceptions were Byron Saxton (who is huge as fuck) and Alicia Fox.

The one person I completely give credit to for ignoring us is Taker. Taker was legitimtaely hurt. He was visibly limping and looked like death warmed over. He was not in good shape. I can confirm that he was legit injured in the match with Brock, which makes me wonder if they had plans for a "round three" that was scrapped due to Taker's health.

OH AND FUCKING SCOTT HALL. Razor mother fucking Ramon gave me a fist bump. And we saw them going into a bar (yep Hall is off the wagon lol). X-Pac was right there, too, and he looked...ridiculously unhealthy. Truly.

So, we went into the bar, and guess who was there?

Guess. Who. Was. Fucking. There?

RIC GOD DAMN FLAIR WITH PAT PATTERSON.

Proof? Right the fuck here, son:

293c65e.jpg

I offered to buy him a drink, but he demurred. We later spoke with him for a little bit, but he wasn't really friendly. I'd love to have a natch story, but the most I got out of him was a pat on the back, and a few farewells from me.

You know who was hella cool, though? Mo. Mo was amazing. My friend bought him drinks, and he was banging this old broad all night afterwards. lol. Mo was legitimately great.

I also saw a couple of other guys. Noble was choking this old chick chick and fingering her mouth on a table (I kid you not) and Big E walked past us with his huge man titties. Sheamus was drinking at the bar, but wouldn't say hi to anyone.

HOnestly, the only nice folks? Were the NXT ones.

Then my dreams almost, ALMOST, ALMOST came true. I saw Paige leaving the hotel to go to a club or a bar or something. She didn't stop for pictures for me! But she flashed me a thumb's up in her car, and I felt that was kinda legit, even if my goal in life was to bang Paige, Becky, or Charlotte. That was my intention coming out afterwards: I was going to try my damndest, to get in one of their pants. Sadly, Becky was nowhere to be found, but I have a feeling she'd have been friendlier, and have totally at least done some shots with us.

Afterwards, I met some weird chicks at another bar with my friend and a friend from my grad school, and we stayed out till 5 am raising hell. Good times. A computer did not take our jobs, daddy.
That's awesome..thanks for sharing..btw who's mo? like men on a mission mo?

But let me reitterate this point: The crowd fucking hated the ending. We left there and the crowd was agitated and mad. Not a single person said they liked it, and I spoke with a few dozen people. Most of us expected some sort of swerve to redeem it, and nothing happened.

The event ended on a horrible note. This wasn't even a dusty finish, it was a sucky finish.

It made Taker look like a cheating bitch who can't beat Lesnar, and it made Lesnar look like a fool. I don't want to see Taker fight Lesnar again, either.

But let me reitterate this point: The crowd fucking hated the ending. We left there and the crowd was agitated and mad. Not a single person said they liked it, and I spoke with a few dozen people. Most of us expected some sort of swerve to redeem it, and nothing happened.

The event ended on a horrible note. This wasn't even a dusty finish, it was a sucky finish.

It made Taker look like a cheating bitch who can't beat Lesnar, and it made Lesnar look like a fool. I don't want to see Taker fight Lesnar again, either.

Because he is...

Because he is...

Yes, which sucks. Sorry, but it makes him look pathetic. The Deadman doesn't resort to fucking cheating to beat Brock. A fake tap? What is this, fucking Matt Lindland/Mario Bustamante?

Also, it was remarkably confusing. The bell rang and we thought Lesnar broke his arm legit or something and they had to stop the match. None of us knew what was going on. I think it was a pretty damn clear botch from the time keeper.

[YT]ZJ3aWuHmXFY[/YT]

Bryan and Dave running through Summerfest.:)

Can't imagine how being a gross neckbeard who searches hours upon hours trying to figure out where the wrestlers are staying at (They don't want you to know, that's why it took forever to find), then showing up like a gross neckbeard and fangirling seems like a great idea. Then to be pissed Paige didn't blow you after when you probably look like a hermit version of Shrek is just the most stupendous thing of all. Paige has a bf that probably makes 6 figures and takes shits that look better than you. Wrestlers don't like smarks, they care about their fans that are under the age of 15. Even Cena said in his interview with Howard Stern that he thinks it's weird as fuck that grown men wait for him outside of arenas to get his autograph (this is back in the day before he was hated by everyone over 12). I cringed reading that whole fucking story.

Can't imagine how being a gross neckbeard who searches hours upon hours trying to figure out where the wrestlers are staying at (They don't want you to know, that's why it took forever to find), then showing up like a gross neckbeard and fangirling seems like a great idea. Then to be pissed Paige didn't blow you after when you probably look like a hermit version of Shrek is just the most stupendous thing of all. Paige has a bf that probably makes 6 figures and takes shits that look better than you. Wrestlers don't like smarks, they care about their fans that are under the age of 15. Even Cena said in his interview with Howard Stern that he thinks it's weird as fuck that grown men wait for him outside of arenas to get his autograph (this is back in the day before he was hated by everyone over 12). I cringed reading that whole fucking story.

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

The ending was bad and the "low blow" causing it was heavily telegraphed during all the vignettes through the evening . The Lesnar "flip off" was funny in the "PG programming era"but really what were the writers thinking? The outcome accomplishes nothing other than I guess in some twisted way Undertaker got his "win" and Lesnar doesn't lose any momentum because it's "tainted". Here's hoping they spare us the rubber match at Mania when Taker "wins clean". Suplex City Bitch!

when I went to Armando Estrada's restaurant (who I consider a friend) the night before Wrestlemania 26, I can tell he seemed upset with the fucking Neckbeards and Smarks standing outside, doing rasslin moves holding up signs as actual customers and some wrestlers were coming in trying to get something to eat. I asked Hazem (Armando) what the deal was with those people outside he said they've pretty much been markish not buying and thing and giving off weird vibes to people. In come JTG and Kofi Kingston, as Kofi is eating Marks are outside looking in taking pictures of him as he is eating, I have never seen someone more uncomfortable in my life than I did at that point

oeatreoqw8g6qpe3n4r6.gif

Seth is a very forgiving man.:)

Here's how you brazen it out:

"When I was on the Daily Show, we had wrestlers involved as and when we needed them. Mick Foley has been a regular contributor, Bad News Barrett has sent in things, so there was always a working relationship between The Daily Show and WWE.

However, I figured I could use some of my influence, and do something for myself, more importantly, my kids, and I tried to get John Cena on the show, for nothing other than my kids are huge fans, and I was told "I'm sorry, Mr. Cena is very busy with previous engagements".

"Really? You're gonna say 'No' to me, I'M JON STEWART! President Obama didn't say no to Jon Stewart! The president of the United States did not say no to Jon Stewart, he has more important things than John Cena to worry about. And John Cena is supposed to love kids, he's done 500 make-a-wish grants... what makes those kids more important than my kids!

Do you know who else didn't say no? Seth Rollins didn't say no! Seth Rollins turned up to the Daily Show, Seth Rollins didn't say no to Jon Stewart! Seth Rollins didn't say no to my kids! So when it came to John Cena beating Seth Rollins to become WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Jon Stewart says NO!"

Oh.

I'm so upset.

Someone called me a neckbeard.

So upset. So upset. So upset.

Let me hide forever. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back