1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

PWD 234: The Book Of Bayley Owns Brooklyn

Discussion in 'The Lightweights' started by TheStruggle, Aug 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

No problemo.

I enjoyed my time, and as I said, I shouldn't have called them assholes. That was a bit overboard.

Still, great night. Fun times.

2. AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

Yeah, I understand.

It was still sorta lame, but again: I met Ric Flair. That was pretty amazing. I never expected that.

3. MeGaMaNx18 Brown Belt

That's awesome..thanks for sharing..btw who's mo? like men on a mission mo?

4. AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

But let me reitterate this point: The crowd fucking hated the ending. We left there and the crowd was agitated and mad. Not a single person said they liked it, and I spoke with a few dozen people. Most of us expected some sort of swerve to redeem it, and nothing happened.

The event ended on a horrible note. This wasn't even a dusty finish, it was a sucky finish.

It made Taker look like a cheating bitch who can't beat Lesnar, and it made Lesnar look like a fool. I don't want to see Taker fight Lesnar again, either.

5. AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

Mojo Rawley. Sorry for the confusion.

6. TheStruggle Yellow Card Banned

Because he is...

7. Max Power Got The Touch Platinum Member

Happy 70th birthday Vinnie Mac.:)

8. AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

Yes, which sucks. Sorry, but it makes him look pathetic. The Deadman doesn't resort to fucking cheating to beat Brock. A fake tap? What is this, fucking Matt Lindland/Mario Bustamante?

Also, it was remarkably confusing. The bell rang and we thought Lesnar broke his arm legit or something and they had to stop the match. None of us knew what was going on. I think it was a pretty damn clear botch from the time keeper.

9. Prime Ang Kang Banned

AlucuaBastard sounds like an ugly asshole.

10. RollSonnenRoll On the square. On the level.

11. Max Power Got The Touch Platinum Member

[YT]ZJ3aWuHmXFY[/YT]

Bryan and Dave running through Summerfest.:)

12. TheStruggle Yellow Card Banned

Skip to 12:20

13. Prime Ang Kang Banned

Can't imagine how being a gross neckbeard who searches hours upon hours trying to figure out where the wrestlers are staying at (They don't want you to know, that's why it took forever to find), then showing up like a gross neckbeard and fangirling seems like a great idea. Then to be pissed Paige didn't blow you after when you probably look like a hermit version of Shrek is just the most stupendous thing of all. Paige has a bf that probably makes 6 figures and takes shits that look better than you. Wrestlers don't like smarks, they care about their fans that are under the age of 15. Even Cena said in his interview with Howard Stern that he thinks it's weird as fuck that grown men wait for him outside of arenas to get his autograph (this is back in the day before he was hated by everyone over 12). I cringed reading that whole fucking story.

14. TheStruggle Yellow Card Banned

[​IMG]

15. Nameless Ghoul Black Belt

The ending was bad and the "low blow" causing it was heavily telegraphed during all the vignettes through the evening . The Lesnar "flip off" was funny in the "PG programming era"but really what were the writers thinking? The outcome accomplishes nothing other than I guess in some twisted way Undertaker got his "win" and Lesnar doesn't lose any momentum because it's "tainted". Here's hoping they spare us the rubber match at Mania when Taker "wins clean". Suplex City Bitch!

16. Max Power Got The Touch Platinum Member

[​IMG]

Seth is a very forgiving man.:)

17. falconstalon Dongbar Nation, are you in?

when I went to Armando Estrada's restaurant (who I consider a friend) the night before Wrestlemania 26, I can tell he seemed upset with the fucking Neckbeards and Smarks standing outside, doing rasslin moves holding up signs as actual customers and some wrestlers were coming in trying to get something to eat. I asked Hazem (Armando) what the deal was with those people outside he said they've pretty much been markish not buying and thing and giving off weird vibes to people. In come JTG and Kofi Kingston, as Kofi is eating Marks are outside looking in taking pictures of him as he is eating, I have never seen someone more uncomfortable in my life than I did at that point

18. Smigg Gold Belt

Here's how you brazen it out:

"When I was on the Daily Show, we had wrestlers involved as and when we needed them. Mick Foley has been a regular contributor, Bad News Barrett has sent in things, so there was always a working relationship between The Daily Show and WWE.

However, I figured I could use some of my influence, and do something for myself, more importantly, my kids, and I tried to get John Cena on the show, for nothing other than my kids are huge fans, and I was told "I'm sorry, Mr. Cena is very busy with previous engagements".

"Really? You're gonna say 'No' to me, I'M JON STEWART! President Obama didn't say no to Jon Stewart! The president of the United States did not say no to Jon Stewart, he has more important things than John Cena to worry about. And John Cena is supposed to love kids, he's done 500 make-a-wish grants... what makes those kids more important than my kids!

Do you know who else didn't say no? Seth Rollins didn't say no! Seth Rollins turned up to the Daily Show, Seth Rollins didn't say no to Jon Stewart! Seth Rollins didn't say no to my kids! So when it came to John Cena beating Seth Rollins to become WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Jon Stewart says NO!"

19. Prime Ang Kang Banned

That's a great idea Smigg, I like it.

20. AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

Oh.

I'm so upset.

Someone called me a neckbeard.

So upset. So upset. So upset.

Let me hide forever. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.