PWD 234: The Book Of Bayley Owns Brooklyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let us influence you, were just bitter haters who haven't embraced the book of Punk, which isn't finished because the writer quit halfway

Eh it's less of influence and more of I realized all his hardcore fans are gross neckbeards and I learned a lot about his backstage actions. Like how he dates little Indian boys and is just a complete major D bag in general.

Apparently, for the upcoming NXT UK tour, they're adding some main roster names for star power, considering Owens and the top three women have been called up, and Sami Zayn is out.

Neville is already being featured in commercials for it, so it looks like they could be adding some NXT Alumni to the tour too.

Is Zayn going to get future endeavored?

Sami Zayn = Skinny Fat Seth Rogan aka Daniel Bryan Sympathy Booking 2.0

Have wrestling podcasts killed the shoot interview market?

I think so. Podcasts are more fun and generally positive so it's better to listen to. Only downsides are they are usually much shorter than shoots and you don't always get some groundbreaking story but I'm good with that. I'd rather hear someone currently on the roster talk about their start in wrestling and why they enjoy it over a B+ player bitching that Vince killed the business/Hogan held me down/ the kliq were assholes/ there was no one in charge at WCW/ the business has changed.

The new Wyatt member looks like a 'roided version of Eugene.

zvCw1LK.gif

I image there's a pretty massive difference in pay between head announcer and executive producer. Then to see it go to someone younger and less experienced then you. I'd probably be bitter too.

I think the respect that came with the job was a big thing too. Heenen said the boys didn't respect him like they did in the wwf and he's Bobby Heenan. Larry got a pass because he was one of the boys. Tony was just a guy.

Been in the hospital 5 days with pneumonia and a collapsed lung
Not sure when Im getting out
Just wanted to pop in and say hello to my boys

Took my imaginary gfs pseudo sister out for her 19 birthday. Got her completely drunk and watched her make out with my ex.

Just wanted to pop in.

Watching this week's NXT which is last Saturdays preshow I guess. Dana Brooke is disgusting. Sounds like she's gargling cum every time she talks.

Also someone make Eva Marie stop wrestling and start taking her clothes off.

Tough Enough was cool, yeti fucked zz. Amanda is a standard Barbie bitch so Sara was a great choice.

Get well soon, big cat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back