1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

PWD 234: The Book Of Bayley Owns Brooklyn

Discussion in 'The Lightweights' started by TheStruggle, Aug 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakersfan45 That's sardo! No mr, accent on the do!

Are you a ten year old fan girl?

You follow around wrestlers on their off time and complain that they weren't nice to you.
    I've been to 6 summerslams and 5 manias. I have seen wrestlers at bars and restaurants many times. I don't bother them or seek them out. If I pay for a axxess meet and greet then I expect a meet and greet. If I see them out somewhere at most I'll give them a thumbs up or thanks from a distance (the miz was cool and came over to my friends and i once) . Seriously think about it from their point of view. A bunch of fans just eagerly staring and wanting to talk and pose with you while you are trying to eat/drink/ catch up with friends

2. AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

I had no idea he was married. My friend said "girlfriend", so that is what I went off of.

3. AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

Yes, I'm a 10 year old girl. Didn't you know?

Listen man: I understand. I am just saying they weren't especially friendly, which they weren't. I am not butthurt.

4. Bebop Brown Belt

you sound like just any other crazed fan that those ladies brushed off all night

5. AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

Yeah, maybe. I'm not that butthurt, as I said. I am just saying they weren't especially friendly, whereas the NXT guys were. The NXT guys were, in general, a great bunch.

Mo was legitimately personable as hell.

6. lakersfan45 That's sardo! No mr, accent on the do!

No, you said they were assholes. If anything you were the asshole. Realistically what do you expect from them from their off time ? If I was bothering someone who is hanging out with their friends during dinner or drinks and don't want to be bothered by others - celebrity or not- I'm the asshole if I bother them.

7. Smigg Gold Belt

Well, I've just looked at the ticket prices for the NXT tour, and they're more expensive than the main roster shows, how is that supposed to work?

8. AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

I was referencing the guys who wouldn't wave to the small crowd. We weren't hassling them. We said hi. They didn't. That's legitimately my only gripe.

I've met a lot of celebrities over the years.

I'm not that upset. Cool your jets.

Here, I'll apologize: Calling them assholes was a bit overboard. They were unfriendly and standoffish. I found that off putting. The ones in the restaurant were, in fact, actuallly the nicer ones of the bunch. The ones outside who wouldn't say hi were kind of lame by my book.

But here's my statement: I am not that upset. I am not going to cry in my beer.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
  9. HereticBD Plutonium Belt

Well, I'm guessing they're packing small arenas, and have the devoted neckbeards who will pay through the nose to help this indie org get to the next level and take down the evil WWE.

10. Smigg Gold Belt

It's the same arena. So, in the grand scheme of things, it's "Hey, you know that guy who lost in the opening contest in April?! Well, he's main eventing this one, with guys just starting out and others most people don't know yet... so naturally, that's gonna be more expensive!"

God damn bandwagoners have driven the prices up, it's like when Hipsters move to the urban areas, shit gets more expensive.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
  11. HereticBD Plutonium Belt

If Lesnar is taking some more time off, I think they should make it a tradition that he F-5's Micheal Cole on his way out.

12. Gregolian .45 ACP Platinum Member

Poor Michael Cole.

13. TheStruggle Yellow Card Banned

Aint that the truth

14. Fizzee Water Silver Belt

SS was a good show but had a god awful finish to the main event. Whoever thought of that needs to be fired/retired.

15. Smigg Gold Belt

Here's the comparison:

WWE Live: TICKETS:

16. AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

It truly was awful.

The crowd was fucking mad.

17. Bebop Brown Belt

why should they wave or say hi to your small crowd? should they do it to every small crowd that comes by? they can't even hold a conversation or get a train of thought going without another small crowd interrupting them. they probably can't even walk ten feet without people bothering them.

18. Max Power Got The Touch Platinum Member

Cool story and analysis of Summerfest, thanks for sharing man.:)

19. TheStruggle Yellow Card Banned

In all honestly, I wouldn't expect wrestlers to be too fan friendly after a long weekend of prep and press for Summerslam. Especially after the show which considering this was in Brooklyn means that this was probably past midnight or close to it which is probably to worse time to expect wrestler interaction is at the very end of the day.

20. HereticBD Plutonium Belt

This is true. You really don't know how many times they've been hassled throughout the day, before they decided to get cold to the fans and just want to be left alone.

Don't get too bitter over it. You'd probably have a boiling point too if strangers were constantly harrassing you for pictures, high fives, and demanding you acknowledge their "hello's" everytime you went out in public.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.