PWD 234: The Book Of Bayley Owns Brooklyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
So. After the event, my friend's friend's brother, who is a major Smark, found out where the wrestlers were staying, and how to get in touch with them. So we went over to the Sheridan behind Metrotech (an area in Brooklyn) and we waited.

Man, I am sorry: I'm fucking saying it. 90% of the wrestlers were fucking assholes. Stardust wouldn't even wave to us, and almost no one actually said hi or even acknowledged the dozens of fans there. The exceptions were Byron Saxton (who is huge as fuck) and Alicia Fox.

The one person I completely give credit to for ignoring us is Taker. Taker was legitimtaely hurt. He was visibly limping and looked like death warmed over. He was not in good shape. I can confirm that he was legit injured in the match with Brock, which makes me wonder if they had plans for a "round three" that was scrapped due to Taker's health.

OH AND FUCKING SCOTT HALL. Razor mother fucking Ramon gave me a fist bump. And we saw them going into a bar (yep Hall is off the wagon lol). X-Pac was right there, too, and he looked...ridiculously unhealthy. Truly.

So, we went into the bar, and guess who was there?

Guess. Who. Was. Fucking. There?

RIC GOD DAMN FLAIR WITH PAT PATTERSON.

Proof? Right the fuck here, son:

293c65e.jpg

I offered to buy him a drink, but he demurred. We later spoke with him for a little bit, but he wasn't really friendly. I'd love to have a natch story, but the most I got out of him was a pat on the back, and a few farewells from me.

You know who was hella cool, though? Mo. Mo was amazing. My friend bought him drinks, and he was banging this old broad all night afterwards. lol. Mo was legitimately great.

I also saw a couple of other guys. Noble was choking this old chick chick and fingering her mouth on a table (I kid you not) and Big E walked past us with his huge man titties. Sheamus was drinking at the bar, but wouldn't say hi to anyone.

HOnestly, the only nice folks? Were the NXT ones.

Then my dreams almost, ALMOST, ALMOST came true. I saw Paige leaving the hotel to go to a club or a bar or something. She didn't stop for pictures for me! But she flashed me a thumb's up in her car, and I felt that was kinda legit, even if my goal in life was to bang Paige, Becky, or Charlotte. That was my intention coming out afterwards: I was going to try my damndest, to get in one of their pants. Sadly, Becky was nowhere to be found, but I have a feeling she'd have been friendlier, and have totally at least done some shots with us.

Afterwards, I met some weird chicks at another bar with my friend and a friend from my grad school, and we stayed out till 5 am raising hell. Good times. A computer did not take our jobs, daddy.

Are you a ten year old fan girl?

You follow around wrestlers on their off time and complain that they weren't nice to you.
I've been to 6 summerslams and 5 manias. I have seen wrestlers at bars and restaurants many times. I don't bother them or seek them out. If I pay for a axxess meet and greet then I expect a meet and greet. If I see them out somewhere at most I'll give them a thumbs up or thanks from a distance (the miz was cool and came over to my friends and i once) . Seriously think about it from their point of view. A bunch of fans just eagerly staring and wanting to talk and pose with you while you are trying to eat/drink/ catch up with friends

Are you a ten year old fan girl?

You follow around wrestlers on their off time and complain that they weren't nice to you.
I've been to 6 summerslams and 5 manias. I have seen wrestlers at bars and restaurants many times. I don't bother them or seek them out. If I pay for a axxess meet and greet then I expect a meet and greet. If I see them out somewhere at most I'll give them a thumbs up or thanks from a distance (the miz was cool and came over to my friends and i once) . Seriously think about it from their point of view. A bunch of fans just eagerly staring and wanting to talk and pose with you while you are trying to eat/drink/ catch up with friends

Yes, I'm a 10 year old girl. Didn't you know?

Listen man: I understand. I am just saying they weren't especially friendly, which they weren't. I am not butthurt.

So. After the event, my friend's friend's brother, who is a major Smark, found out where the wrestlers were staying, and how to get in touch with them. So we went over to the Sheridan behind Metrotech (an area in Brooklyn) and we waited.

Man, I am sorry: I'm fucking saying it. 90% of the wrestlers were fucking assholes. Stardust wouldn't even wave to us, and almost no one actually said hi or even acknowledged the dozens of fans there. The exceptions were Byron Saxton (who is huge as fuck) and Alicia Fox.

The one person I completely give credit to for ignoring us is Taker. Taker was legitimtaely hurt. He was visibly limping and looked like death warmed over. He was not in good shape. I can confirm that he was legit injured in the match with Brock, which makes me wonder if they had plans for a "round three" that was scrapped due to Taker's health.

OH AND FUCKING SCOTT HALL. Razor mother fucking Ramon gave me a fist bump. And we saw them going into a bar (yep Hall is off the wagon lol). X-Pac was right there, too, and he looked...ridiculously unhealthy. Truly.

293c65e.jpg

I offered to buy him a drink, but he demurred. We later spoke with him for a little bit, but he wasn't really friendly. I'd love to have a natch story, but the most I got out of him was a pat on the back, and a few farewells from me.

You know who was hella cool, though? Mo. Mo was amazing. My friend bought him drinks, and he was banging this old broad all night afterwards. lol. Mo was legitimately great.

I also saw a couple of other guys. Noble was choking this old chick chick and fingering her mouth on a table (I kid you not) and Big E walked past us with his huge man titties. Sheamus was drinking at the bar, but wouldn't say hi to anyone.

Then my dreams almost, ALMOST, ALMOST came true. I saw Paige leaving the hotel to go to a club or a bar or something. She didn't stop for pictures for me! But she flashed me a thumb's up in her car, and I felt that was kinda legit, even if my goal in life was to bang Paige, Becky, or Charlotte. That was my intention coming out afterwards: I was going to try my damndest, to get in one of their pants. Sadly, Becky was nowhere to be found, but I have a feeling she'd have been friendlier, and have totally at least done some shots with us.

Afterwards, I met some weird chicks at another bar with my friend and a friend from my grad school, and we stayed out till 5 am raising hell. Good times. A computer did not take our jobs, daddy.

you sound like just any other crazed fan that those ladies brushed off all night

it was an indication that maybe they want be left the fuck alone?

Yeah, maybe. I'm not that butthurt, as I said. I am just saying they weren't especially friendly, whereas the NXT guys were. The NXT guys were, in general, a great bunch.

Mo was legitimately personable as hell.

Yes, I'm a 10 year old girl. Didn't you know?

Listen man: I understand. I am just saying they weren't especially friendly, which they weren't. I am not butthurt.

No, you said they were assholes. If anything you were the asshole. Realistically what do you expect from them from their off time ? If I was bothering someone who is hanging out with their friends during dinner or drinks and don't want to be bothered by others - celebrity or not- I'm the asshole if I bother them.

Well, I've just looked at the ticket prices for the NXT tour, and they're more expensive than the main roster shows, how is that supposed to work?

No, you said they were assholes. If anything you were the asshole. Realistically what do you expect from them from their off time ? If I was bothering someone who is hanging out with their friends during dinner or drinks and don't want to be bothered by others - celebrity or not- I'm the asshole if I bother them.

I was referencing the guys who wouldn't wave to the small crowd. We weren't hassling them. We said hi. They didn't. That's legitimately my only gripe.

I've met a lot of celebrities over the years.

I'm not that upset. Cool your jets.

Here, I'll apologize: Calling them assholes was a bit overboard. They were unfriendly and standoffish. I found that off putting. The ones in the restaurant were, in fact, actuallly the nicer ones of the bunch. The ones outside who wouldn't say hi were kind of lame by my book.

But here's my statement: I am not that upset. I am not going to cry in my beer.

Last edited:
Well, I've just looked at the ticket prices for the NXT tour, and they're more expensive than the main roster shows, how is that supposed to work?

Well, I'm guessing they're packing small arenas, and have the devoted neckbeards who will pay through the nose to help this indie org get to the next level and take down the evil WWE.

Well, I'm guessing they're packing small arenas, and have the devoted neckbeards who will pay through the nose to help this indie org get to the next level and take down the evil WWE.

It's the same arena. So, in the grand scheme of things, it's "Hey, you know that guy who lost in the opening contest in April?! Well, he's main eventing this one, with guys just starting out and others most people don't know yet... so naturally, that's gonna be more expensive!"

God damn bandwagoners have driven the prices up, it's like when Hipsters move to the urban areas, shit gets more expensive.

Last edited:
If Lesnar is taking some more time off, I think they should make it a tradition that he F-5's Micheal Cole on his way out.

It's the same arena. So, in the grand scheme of things, it's "Hey, you know that guy who lost in the opening contest in April?! Well, he's main eventing this one, with guys just starting out and others most people don't know yet... so naturally, that's gonna be more expensive!"

God damn bandwagoners have driven the prices up, it's like when Hipsters move to the urban areas, shit gets more expensive.

Aint that the truth

SS was a good show but had a god awful finish to the main event. Whoever thought of that needs to be fired/retired.

Here's the comparison:

WWE Live: TICKETS:

I was referencing the guys who wouldn't wave to the small crowd. We weren't hassling them. We said hi. They didn't. That's legitimately my only gripe.

Here, I'll apologize: Calling them assholes was a bit overboard. They were unfriendly and standoffish. I found that off putting. The ones in the restaurant were, in fact, actuallly the nicer ones of the bunch. The ones outside who wouldn't say hi were kind of lame by my book.

why should they wave or say hi to your small crowd? should they do it to every small crowd that comes by? they can't even hold a conversation or get a train of thought going without another small crowd interrupting them. they probably can't even walk ten feet without people bothering them.

293c65e.jpg

Cool story and analysis of Summerfest, thanks for sharing man.:)

In all honestly, I wouldn't expect wrestlers to be too fan friendly after a long weekend of prep and press for Summerslam. Especially after the show which considering this was in Brooklyn means that this was probably past midnight or close to it which is probably to worse time to expect wrestler interaction is at the very end of the day.

why should they wave or say hi to your small crowd? should they do it to every small crowd that comes by? they can't even hold a conversation or get a train of thought going without another small crowd interrupting them. they probably can't even walk ten feet without people bothering them.

This is true. You really don't know how many times they've been hassled throughout the day, before they decided to get cold to the fans and just want to be left alone.

Don't get too bitter over it. You'd probably have a boiling point too if strangers were constantly harrassing you for pictures, high fives, and demanding you acknowledge their "hello's" everytime you went out in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back