PWD 233: "Don't get bit...by the Gator Grip!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the ME ending. Brock looks strong in "defeat" and it had some great spots. Do anything to win Taker is cool too. I wonder where they go from here?

Rollins drops the World Title at NoC to Cena

Or Undertaker lays claim to the no. 1 contendership by "beating" Lesnar

Palhares holds on too long, fails to release after a tap and gets suspended, stripped and fined.

Brock releases after a tap AND hears the bell ring but has to restart, take a low blow and then pass out...this might be thread worthy...

Since I don't post enough in these threads, I'll pass TS duties to 1001.

I didn't like it how the title match was not even the main event or co-main event. Doesn't make much sense to me why they keep doing that.

See WM7 or WM18. The title match is not always the main event, you've got to have the biggest match on last or the crowd is too emotionally exhausted to get up for it again. I'd say Taker/Lesnar is bigger than Rollins/Cena.

Actually I'm gonna pass on making the new thread. Bbbdvan?

WM7 had Hogan/Slaughter and it was the main event? You are thinking of 8 with Flair/Savage I believe

See WM7 or WM18. The title match is not always the main event, you've got to have the biggest match on last or the crowd is too emotionally exhausted to get up for it again. I'd say Taker/Lesnar is bigger than Rollins/Cena.

I mean, I do get it not having to be the main event. But having a Divas tag match and Cesaro/Owens after it doesn't make sense to me.

I mean, I do get it not having to be the main event. But having a Divas tag match and Cesaro/Owens after it doesn't make sense to me.

I think those matches are meant to be like piss break matches so the crowd can settle in for the main event.

I liked the ME ending. Brock looks strong in "defeat" and it had some great spots. Do anything to win Taker is cool too. I wonder where they go from here?

Rollins drops the World Title at NoC to Cena

Or Undertaker lays claim to the no. 1 contendership by "beating" Lesnar

Exactly good ending

Who is John Stewart? Why is he important enough to cost Cena the title win?
Is he more popular than Federline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back