PWD 233: "Don't get bit...by the Gator Grip!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at that manlet being the same height as his girl. I know she doesn't like that shit.

if u all like the mascot that much, ur asses better hope she wins tough enough on tuesday. i have a feeling alicia fox is gonna beat the shit out of sara lee.

Arguably the biggest star in the sport right now is a woman...

I just found it funny that wmma is the thing you disagreed with.
If i'm paying for an event I want to see the best. Good for a woman will never get a dime from me. Good for Ronda though, she won't have to fight much longer and will retire undefeated. Then back to square one for the ufc.

Lol @ Kaitlyn's tattoo.

Lol at that manlet being the same height as his girl. I know she doesn't like that shit.

It's funny that guys like this dedicate their life to training, roids and eating healthy, only to end up having to wear fat people clothes. Just like Cena, jorts and over sized suits.

Her bf looks like a midget version of Ronnie from Jersey Shore. I think he previously got in trouble for dealing Pride vitamins.

Should mods be able to punish you for accusing a fighter of using Pride vitamins? I mean it's not even a real thing and all.

Kaitlyn looks like she would wear a strap on

It's funny that guys like this dedicate their life to training, roids and eating healthy, only to end up having to wear fat people clothes. Just like Cena, jorts and over sized suits.

Those oversized suits are the worst.

Is the UFC really putting a card headlined by some vanilla midgets up against the fucking SummerFest?

Is the UFC really putting a card headlined by some vanilla midgets up against the fucking SummerFest?

Don't doubt Charles Oliveira, bro!

UFCLightweightCharlesOliveira.jpg

But, yeah, my body is ready for NXT tonight and Summerslam tomorrow.

Edit: Nevermind, my dumbass figured it out.

Last edited:

"pressing, pulling, squat" Cesaro knows what's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back