PWD 228: Hulkamania is dead brother!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the finish
Keeps Seth as the cowardly undeserving heel that cant win clean

Just goes to show you if Reigns wasn't getting that heat heading into WM who'd be the champ right now.

You guys are crazy. Seth aint gonna win the US title, Cena's nose is legit broke, they called an audible and ended it.

The next thread needs to have John Cena's broken nose in the title. I'm not making it. Goodnight everybody.

Cena is above the world title

It's a bigger deal to go over Cena than it is to win the belt

You guys are crazy. Seth aint gonna win the US title, Cena's nose is legit broke, they called an audible and ended it.

Called an audible?
They were already 8 minutes over 3 hours how long do you think that match was supposed to be?
Shit looked like a normal booked match to me

Don't get why you are burying your champion though

Fun Fact:

Heath Slater has a W over Seth Rollins.

C'mon man, are you really that surprised? This is the Cena machine in full motion. He's basically the champion right now. Seth is done. It's over.

The next thread needs to have John Cena's broken nose in the title. I'm not making it. Goodnight everybody.

Get your rest Frank. Plenty of links will be need to be posted tomorrow.

Called an audible?
They were already 8 minutes over 3 hours how long do you think that match was supposed to be?
Shit looked like a normal booked match to me

I agree, 100%.

Hopefully they work it into the story.

Pretty good raw, from when I started watching, which the first match I saw was Paige/Sasha.

I dont think Cena goes over at Survivor Series
The need this cowardly heel champion storyline to keep going until the fans are begging for someone, anyone to take the belt off Rollins
Enter Ready Roman Reigns
Its a good plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back