PWD 226: Hold Your Pee, It's Time For A Divas Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orton/Sheamus was better than I expected.
Tag title match was solid.
Reigns/Wyatt was good, with a good ending.
Missed the Divas match.
Owens/Cena was good - what I saw of it - but not as good as their first two from what I saw.
Rollins/Lesnar was pretty good for what it was. Rollins ran the one time, but I liked that they had him keep fighting back. Taker is Taker - doesn't really make much sense, but I'm not really going to complain about it.

Pretty much how I saw it. Wyatt family coming back was good - im assuming this will give Ambrose/Harper something to do in the mean time.

They've booked Lesnar flawlessly for two years. I'm eager to see how they explain all this tomorrow cause right now it makes absolute no sense.

They've booked Lesnar flawlessly for two years. I'm eager to see how they explain all this tomorrow cause right now it makes absolute no sense.

Thats one way to get us to watch RAW!

But yea im interested as well.

With how Lesnar has been tearing people apart, I don't see a scenario with Undertaker beating him. I was on my way back from vacation and this is the only thing I got to see. I'll be watching in a minute.

So does this make Taker a heel?
And say what you want about Cena going over Owens but that match kicked ass.

So does this make Taker a heel?
And say what you want about Cena going over Owens but that match kicked ass.

Yea, the IWC fans hate that Owens got "buried" but yea all 3 of their matches were great. The 3rd match had a little too many finishing moves that got kicked out/etc but there was still a lot of heat in the match which was fun to watch.

I thought hte PPV was good, I'd give it a 8/10.

I liked Rollins disappearing because it was the cowardly thing to do
He had more than enough of Brock so the first chance he got he grabbed his belt and hightailed out of there

Was that shown? I don't remember, I remember SR being in the ring and the taker gong hit, but then he just disappeared ALONG WITH THE REF!

lol what a great reaction:

ybZ1FoP.gif

I'll admit, I didn't like Owens losing. I would have been happy with a cheat finish for the win from Owens too rather than a clean win. I hope Cesaro stays in that mix. Guy has been putting on a show for weeks now

Most of the matches were pretty good

Cena/Owens a little too much crazy

Main event looked like it was going in the right direction

Really enjoyed the tag match

You guys ever see this gif before?

bmAs97J.gif

Owens won't be buried until his feud after Cena. We will see what happens tomorrow. I would not be shocked to see them go one more time, in some kind of stipulation match. But if Owens ends up in a feud with Ziggler or something, the buried whiners will at least be a little right (Even though they will blow it out of proportion).

I never post but my whiskey laden brain is forcing me to let ya all know how it will be. Brock took out Kane that was the last straw for Taker he must have revenge for his bro. Brother's of Destruction hate Brock and Seth. Battles ensue, sting picks a side, more battles, and the higher power is revealed once again as VKM. Program update/recycling at its mediocreness. :icon_twis :icon_chee

Owens won't be buried until his feud after Cena. We will see what happens tomorrow. I would not be shocked to see them go one more time, in some kind of stipulation match. But if Owens ends up in a feud with Ziggler or something, the buried whiners will at least be a little right (Even though they will blow it out of proportion).

I'll agree with that. Owens being "buried" right now isnt necessarily the case (plus the term gets thrown around anytime anyone loses clean). Getting buried = on your way out (Like Jack Swagger). With Cena already beating Rusev/Cesaro/Owens, I wonder if the US Title feuds still remain credibility. It'll be interesting to see what happens. I still think the Owens/Cena feud isnt entirely over yet.

Truth be told Cena winning makes that belt legitimate, which is what many were complaining about not so long ago. Also, Owens did beat Cena clean right in the middle lf the ring which is HUGE. So huge that in the past few years I think only Rock and Lesnar can claim that and Bryan when Cena had that huge tennis ball size injure in his elbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back