PWD 222: The Rock - coolest dude in rasslin'? Probably:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it had too much character development. I just Dinos fighting each other and eating people. Also why I thought Godzilla sucked.

I thought it had too much character development. I just Dinos fighting each other and eating people. Also why I thought Godzilla sucked.

Pretty much

I didn't care for any of the characters so when it came time for that I was just fucking bored. The diabolical asian guy and the leader of the mercenaries were the worst and the chick seemed like a huge twat. It was OK, I'd give it a 6/10

If your movie is going to be dumb then fucking own it like Furious 7. But don't be dumb and try to play the shit straight, you fail on every level with that

There's a rumour making the rounds saying that TNA are going to merge with Global Force Wrestling, with Jeff Jarrett running the company...

What... in the fuck... is happening?!

Why is Jarret always in the middle of everything?

[YT]0piyaanzrZo[/YT]

Funny stuff.:D

There's a rumour making the rounds saying that TNA are going to merge with Global Force Wrestling, with Jeff Jarrett running the company...

So... Jarrett is just coming back to TNA then?:)

So Jarrett is getting his company back?

If this is true then GFW was just a massive scam to regain control of TNA...or the greatest work of all time?

That'll put butts in seats

Oh, what did he do?

Long story short,

Last time Jarrett was in WWE, his contract ran out while he was Intercontinental champion. Vince wanted Jarrett to drop the belt to Chyna, instead Jarrett basically extorted Vince out 300K to do the job right before he left to WCW. Needless to say Vince has NEVER forgiven him for it.

15xp9p4.jpg

Remember Jarrett's "shoot" when he came back to the WWF in 97? Shows how desperate Vince was then.

The funny thing about all this is, when the Immortal story was happening, there was a meme of Dixie with an angry look on her face saying "Am tryin' ta git mah cumpny back. But Ah Don' no haw!"

It's gonna happen in real life.

I wonder what's going through Dixie Carter's mind when she was fucking up Jeff Jarrett's company.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back