PWD 218: TNA Wrestling's New Home Is Now The PWD Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got done watching the E:60 Behind the Curtin on NXT. God damn them feels, kinda puts things in perspective when you think "This guy sucks he doesn't belong." Gotta remember they just want to make a living.

Just got done watching the E:60 Behind the Curtin on NXT. God damn them feels, kinda puts things in perspective when you think "This guy sucks he doesn't belong." Gotta remember they just want to make a living.

Yeah, you got to remember these guys and girls are working hard to entertain us. I always give every wrestler a chance and even if I don't care for them, I know it's not their choice on who they portray.

What it did for me is to root for Adam Rose and dislike Xavier Woods even more.

TNA has gone from 100% dead in septemebr to will probably be saved by ROH or the Dixie carter reality show

Good work dirtsheets

TNA is gone in September. Nothing has changed. ROH is cheaper for DA to air. Meltzer is right on this one as everything stands now.

ironic how naomi's gear was sluttier when she was face.

Naomi has by far the strangest ring gear I have seen on a woman in the WWE (at least as far back as two or three years, maybe more). I'm going to assume she's not putting it together like a 4 year old dressing themselves and just chalk it up to her chosen style being completely foreign to anything I encounter in my life.

Yeah, you got to remember these guys and girls are working hard to entertain us. I always give every wrestler a chance and even if I don't care for them, I know it's not their choice on who they portray.

Sounds exactly right to me. I can't imagine how the blame for, since it just came up, Tensai somehow not ending up awesome can be attributed to Albert (or whatever his name is), but I was happy to see they moved him on to something else, and then happy to see him as a commentator on NXT. The more positions they have and jobs that are available to people in the industry the better.

[YT]c6-7AKUqG_8[/YT]

Fun promos!:) If they could find a happy medium between promos like this and the ones where Rollins rambles on about hurting egos, WWE and their heels would improve greatly.

That was brilliant.

The Kevin dude for The Whole Fucking Show is one of the most unlikable people I've ever found on the web. Dude is racist, rude, skinny fat, bald, unfunny. Fuck that guy.

This fucking bitch tries to call out Xpac. Lol!
mqdefault.jpg

Lol at Simon Pegg being a skinny Rusev impersonator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back