• Ospreay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stargazer Rex

Where is your star?
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nominate a wrestler if you want and I will add it.

eD2HnKv.jpg

If it wasn't gonna be AJ, woulda went Nakamura.

Bayley.
CM Punk. Not even in the company and still gets a chant. Now thats a lasting impression. Guys been gone for 2 fucking years.

Last edited:
If it wasn't gonna be AJ, woulda went Nakamura.

I was torn between the two but AJ has done a little bit more and I had very liw expectations for him as far as his character/promo work was concerned. He always could move but he was shit on the mic in TNA and WWE scripts should have made him even worse. Nak was going to succeed anyway.

I voted for AJ but I have to nominate Kenny Omega, although I know AJ will win since like 3/4 of the PWD has already said he's the WOTY lol.

In fact I will nominate all the following who deserve to be on the list:
Kenny Omega
Ricochet
Will Ospreay

I want to nominate Jay Lethal but the timing of things didn't really work out well for him as far as year-to-year goes, he was gold the last part of 2015 and first part of 2016.

Reigns has had more 4* matches than anyone I can think of. Including AJ.

I voted for AJ but I have to nominate Kenny Omega, although I know AJ will win since like 3/4 of the PWD has already said he's the WOTY lol.

Kenny Omega
Ricochet
Will Ospreay

I want to nominate Jay Lethal but the timing of things didn't really work out well for him as far as year-to-year goes, he was gold the last part of 2015 and first part of 2016.
giphy.gif

Kenny Omega
Ricochet
Will Ospreay

This is the best wrestler poll, not the best manlet poll.

<{Joewithit}>

Back