PWD 192 : Brock as babyface = WIN!!!

True. Like I said none of this is reigns fault. The wwe decided to book reigns like they did Cena, as superman. Problem is, reigns still has no mic ability and they decided to hand him shitty scripted promos. The wwe fucked this up especially since it's kind of unrealistic to have anyone go over clean on Lesnar at this point. If reigns goes over Lesnar clean then reigns is the new alpha of the wwe and the dude has no mic skills lol. They really backed themselves into a corner with this whole thing but oh well, I'd rather see reigns win over Lesnar than a 5'9 185 pound guy that would literally have to shoot Lesnar to beat him.

It's not that he has no mic skills, but he's limited on content. He's not gonna be brash like The Rock or Stone Cold or have the fire like John Cena. Just keep him real. I think it's funny that the WWE want him to be the new comic book hero for kids while Daniel Bryan is huge with adults. You'd expect it to be the other way around

Don't be so naive though. Weren't you the one last year saying fans wouldn't change the main event and Bryan wouldn't be in it.

I get ur point and i agree somewhat but I think if ur an investor and see cancelwwenetwork trending tomorrow ur gonna be upset.

Fans didn't change the main event, Punk quitting did.

Those crybabies will be back by Tuesday once they realize they can't watch NXT.

Turn reigns heel against Lesnar, Austin/Rock WM 17 style,/QUOTE]

I never watched WWF/E or any pro-wrestling back then, but from what I've seen on their documentaries that is generally panned as a bad idea by the people who were involved in it, as well as nearly everyone else.

Fans didn't change the main event, Punk quitting did.

Those crybabies will be back by Tuesday once they realize they can't watch NXT.

Anyone with an internet connection can watch NXT.

Just a quick rundown on the digital marketing age. Casual fans are generally able to get safe, reliable and immediate access to your content for free with little difficulty. Money is made through brand loyalty, convincing your customers to pay for something they could get for free because they feel your brand deserves their loyalty.

Because Austin was loved by everyone and shouldn't have gone heel lol because him going heel didn't work. Reigns just got boo'd out of the building, it's a completely different scenario, the only reason I used that was the chair bit.

Ah, okay. My only concern then would be that yes, that might make for a popular conclusion, but that doesn't do anything damage control wise leading up to the event or during the actual match.

In this theoretical case, it's not that fans don't want to see Reigns turn heal, they just wouldn't want to see him there at all.

Cena has, what, over a DECADE of coming back to win it despite impossible odds under his belt by now? When Lesnar beat Cena, a lot of people were expecting it was a setup for Cena to come back and win it.

Bryan doesn't have those years and years of storyline support. The context of the characters in that storyline are completely different.

If Bryan is as over as a lot of people feel he is, he can retain credibility also. I mean why should we feel any less about Bryan who's barely 5'10 and 200 lbs getting beat by one of the most physical specimens in WWE history, when it happened to Superman John Cena. Bryan shouldn't be booked as a superman anyways. He's an underdog.

Turn reigns heel against Lesnar, Austin/Rock WM 17 style, except have Heyman hand reigns the chair and beat brock to oblivion, reigns wins by using a weapon, and turns heel. Heyman gets in and says there's a new alpha in town and since Lesnar is on the way out and he's always been a front runner,nreigns is now a Paul Heyman guy and they are gonna take over the wwe.

That's actually a really good Idea. The thing is Brock would be without a mouth piece, but imo I think he can handle himself well enough on the mic. Either that or give Brock another manager.

It's all starting to make sense.

It's been the longest con you've ever seen.

It always boggles me that people posting on a forum about MMA, a sport pretty much entirely founded on Royce Gracie beating Kimo/Shamrock/Severn, can be so vehemently Big>Small regardless of other factors. Factors which, unlike real life, are entirely up to the control of the WWE script writers.

Is it a Nash thing? Should I post a Nash gif?

Somewhere a quad is tearing.

If dbry was not teased for the past month overcoming the odds and came back this week or next week - Reigns would have been cheered

The Authority comes out and says the RR win by Reigns is null because Axel was never eliminated. Basically they can reboot, and do a fatal 4 way for a match with Bork

If dbry was not teased for the past month overcoming the odds and came back this week or next week - Reigns would have been cheered

RR was a good show until creative turned heel on the WWE Universe and kicked their ass with the Royal Rumble match itself. WWE creative seemed to punish all the WWE Universe's favourites in the rumble match to get Roman over, they even tried to shield Roman with Rock. The smarks were seeing through all of that.

It's too bad, I don't think it's incredibly hard to book Roman. He has a lot to offer. WWE keeps messing up with him since the WM push started. Fans have begun resenting it before tonight.

I will cancel my sub if they don't figure out the Main Event by the time my 6 month sub is up. Watchwrestling has all their shit the day after anyway.

It's hard to sell Bryan vs. Lesnar. Reigns vs. Lesnar is like Lesnar vs. Jones superfight. Bryan vs. Lesnar would be viewed as Fedor vs. Lesnar which is way outdated.

Reigns is talented, starting to get cocky but drug-free. Belee Dat.

I rock is gone after mania, that would be the main reason Heyman is bailing on him and turning to reigns

I was thinking you meant to have them turn Reigns heel and aline him with Heymon for the the build up to Wrestlemania.

It's hard to sell Bryan vs. Lesnar. Reigns vs. Lesnar is like Lesnar vs. Jones superfight. Bryan vs. Lesnar would be viewed as Fedor vs. Lesnar which is way outdated.

Lesnar vs Bryan would be like GSP taking on Brock Lesnar

belee dat

Lol I think we should all have roman avs In support this week. He don't deserve this heat

Back