PWD 192 : Brock as babyface = WIN!!!

No the problem is entitled fans who think and I quote "I'm paying your fucking bills". WWE will be fine, because fans like that will never stop going to live shows, buying 4X t-shirts and spending 6 hours of their weeks watching WWE programming.

Your logic is faulty, and I'm going to help you with it here.

Your argument is that 'fans like that' will never stop investing in the company.

The conversation revolves around people cancelling WWE Network subscriptions.

Those subscriptions are pure investment into the company.

Those fans are thus stopping their investment in the company.

Getting it together?

B8QVjiyIgAAPwh5.jpg

B+ player, sounding like you actually take what kayfabe HHH says seriously

HHH and Steph just put it more eloquently than i could have. He does have great work rate and some good charisma. I didn't care much for his "Indy darling" run against Cena before the 2013 Summerslam. I thought Punk did a lot better than Bryan in 2011 with that angle. He's also a smaller guy who can't look believable against everyone.

If tonight rustled anyone bad enough to cancel the network then they probably care enough that they are gonna resubscribe before mania.

I don't get why the wwe just doesn't go with Daniel Bryan. Why fight it? Let him have his time and burn out then everyone will be ready for someone knew.

I don't mind roman getting a title shot but I would rather it be Bryan/Wyatt/Ambrose/ziggler getting a shot. Just a personal preference. I think an all shield main event would have been entertaining and intriguing.

But with Brock as champ none of this makes sense to me. Bryan vs Brock would have written itself. I couldn't think of an easier fued and it would have had a ton of heat behind it. The guy who has destroyed everyone the last year vs the GOAT underdog and sympathizer Daniel Bryan. Bryan didn't even have to win as he could lose but put up a great fight and rollins cashes in. Or Bryan wins and rollins cashes and beats Bryan

I think roman wins then rollins cashes but does that create a double turn ? Or roman beats Brock with help of authority and then Rollins cashes and we have our double turn and feud leading into summerslam

Bryan vs Lesnar is clearly the Ultimate Underdog, and along with that, you have the elements of The Authority being pro-Brock, but Rollins ready to interfere to get his cash in, plus Sting ready to intercede on Bryan's behalf (a massive fan favourite helping the massive fan favourite) against the corrupt authority. Throw in Cena to counter the Authorities influence and you've got an incredible event that people will love.

Bork Laser no sold 22 AA's, 14 Curbstomps, 3 heart attacks, a flying elbow and people still think Daniel Bryan should beat him.

lol the fans at mania are ognna shit on reigns-lesnar about 100 more times than they shit on goldberg-lesnar.

What are they going to do when it's time to have Cena vs reigns? How do you book superman vs superman?

They've had Cena vs other good guys before and done fine. Didn't they have Cena challenge Mysterio for a belt that Mysterio had won in a match that same night and Cena was STILL the good(est) guy?

lol the fans at mania are ognna shit on reigns-lesnar about 100 more times than they shit on goldberg-lesnar.

No, they like Lesnar now. After complaining about him never being on the show

I just think they did the reigns buildup too quickly, especially after giving him those horrible scripted promos. But idk we'll see, I'm not canceling my subscription or anything, I really didn't mind reigns winning. Hughes fact that so many ppl did and and so many ppl have been turning on reigns the last few months and wwe still decided to stick with it just strikes me as extremely ignorant just like it did last year when Batista was getting no pops and bad reactions but they had him still win the rumble.

Well the injury was unfortunate with that. I brought this up before also, but Reigns is completely above all the other heels other than Lesnar. I mean he went over clean against Orton at Summerslam. Is he gonna spin his wheels for another year?

Lesnar brings some cheers. That, plus I'm fairly certain it's in an open air venue, so you can't hear chants that well.

No, they like Lesnar now. After complaining about him never being on the show

someone said that he had basically been booked as a face the lasat few weeks, idk though i dont watch raw much, sadly. im saying aht because at that point itll probably be pretty clear he is not renewing his contract (water is wet), and most people there will not want to watch him fight roman reigns, because tehy hate rr - not really sure if hate is justified though.

its kind of sad that this match was predicted a year ago. reigns cant talk at all, his promos are pretty boring but has a perfect look. should be an interesting r2wm. looking forward to what develops.

Lol it is kind of stupid, so fucking unrealistic.

It always boggles me that people posting on a forum about MMA, a sport pretty much entirely founded on Royce Gracie beating Kimo/Shamrock/Severn, can be so vehemently Big>Small regardless of other factors. Factors which, unlike real life, are entirely up to the control of the WWE script writers.

Is it a Nash thing? Should I post a Nash gif?

also, i thought for sure that orton was going to take axel's spot at #6 since rowan was an 'unofficial competitor'.

It always boggles me that people posting on a forum about MMA, a sport pretty much entirely founded on Royce Gracie beating Kimo/Shamrock/Severn, can be so vehemently Big>Small regardless of other factors. Factors which, unlike real life, are entirely up to the control of the WWE script writers.

Is it a Nash thing? Should I post a Nash gif?

nash eyebrow gif.

Don't underestimate how easy it can be for Lesnar to get heat. If he really is gone after Wrestlemania, bring that up and rub it in everyone's faces. Maybe we'll even get the freakshow Bryan vs Lesnar match at Fast Lane where Lesnar demolishes Bryan also. I mean, even Cena got squashed by Lesnar, but he still kept credibility.

brock will do the job on the way out, would be nice to see him beat reigns and then vacate belt due to lack of competition, or whatever.

No the problem is entitled fans who think and I quote "I'm paying your fucking bills". WWE will be fine, because fans like that will never stop going to live shows, buying 4X t-shirts and spending 6 hours of their weeks watching WWE programming.

Don't be so naive though. Weren't you the one last year saying fans wouldn't change the main event and Bryan wouldn't be in it.

I get ur point and i agree somewhat but I think if ur an investor and see cancelwwenetwork trending tomorrow ur gonna be upset.

I mean, even Cena got squashed by Lesnar, but he still kept credibility.

Cena has, what, over a DECADE of coming back to win it despite impossible odds under his belt by now? When Lesnar beat Cena, a lot of people were expecting it was a setup for Cena to come back and win it.

Bryan doesn't have those years and years of storyline support. The context of the characters in that storyline are completely different.

also, i thought for sure that orton was going to take axel's spot at #6 since rowan was an 'unofficial competitor'.

I just hope that when Orton does come back, he brings his coke with him.

Back