PWD 192 : Brock as babyface = WIN!!!

Definitely whichever WM had the three way ladder match. :p

Rumble 92.

That man know

Also SummerSlam 91 would be fun for a kid his age I think. Koko B Ware, The Natural Disasters, Legion of Doom would all be cool to watch at his age. Plus you get the Bret vs. Perfect IC match which is a great, great watch

Which as I look it up now also featured the Hart vs. Backlund "Throw in the towel match" where Bret spent like 10 minutes in the crossface chicken wing and one of the "every midcard heel attacks the Undertaker" casket matches.

For a 7 year old kid...depends how much wrestling they have seen. Here's 5 off the top of my head that has a bit of everything

WM3- Midget wrestling, Savage-Steamboat, and Hogan/Andre. At 7, s/he should enjoy this card.

Spring Stampede '94- Nice Cactus Jack/Payne vs Nasty Boys No DQ match, Great Muta-Stunning Steve, Sting-Rude in a very good match, and top it off with another classic Flair-Steamboat. Again, a little something of everything.

RR'00- Tazz debuts against Angle, Hardys-Dudleys in a tables match topped with a nice HHH-Foley hardcore match to end the PPV

SS'92- LOD/RR-Money Inc, Michaels-Martel in a pretty boy match up, Warrior-Savage, and of course the epic match between Bulldog-Hart

WMX7- Arguably the greatest WM ever. Angle-Benoit, TLC, 'Taker-HHH, and Rock-Austin. Nothing else needs to be said

WMX7

For a 7 year old kid...depends how much wrestling they have seen. Here's 5 off the top of my head that has a bit of everything

WM3- Midget wrestling, Savage-Steamboat, and Hogan/Andre. At 7, s/he should enjoy this card.

Spring Stampede '94- Nice Cactus Jack/Payne vs Nasty Boys No DQ match, Great Muta-Stunning Steve, Sting-Rude in a very good match, and top it off with another classic Flair-Steamboat. Again, a little something of everything.

RR'00- Tazz debuts against Angle, Hardys-Dudleys in a tables match topped with a nice HHH-Foley hardcore match to end the PPV

SS'92- LOD/RR-Money Inc, Michaels-Martel in a pretty boy match up, Warrior-Savage, and of course the epic match between Bulldog-Hart

WMX7- Arguably the greatest WM ever. Angle-Benoit, TLC, 'Taker-HHH, and Rock-Austin. Nothing else needs to be said

WMX7

I'm thing 17 as well.

Thx for the responses.

He already knows rassling is scripted.

And he says God doesn't exist.

And there's no magic.

But he believes in Santa Claus... And Star Wars.

Thx for the responses.

He already knows rassling is scripted.

And he says God doesn't exist.

And there's no magic.

But he believes in Santa Claus...

Well, yeah, of course Santa is real. It's not like mom and dad could afford all those gifts.

Don't forget about Survivor Series 1998: The Deadly Game.

If only for a pre-Gillberg Duane Gill, and his fucking awesome entrance theme:

Well, yeah, of course Santa is real. It's not like mom and dad could afford all those gifts.

I found out Santa wasn't real when I found a WWF Shop order form with everything I got filled out on my mom's desk.

I found out Santa wasn't real when I found a WWF Shop order form with everything I got filled out on my mom's desk.

That has to be a bittersweet moment. On one hand, the magic of Santa just died. On the other, you just found out you're getting all the stuff you asked for.

I think I'm going to bring a sign to the Rumble that says "Ultimate Fighting is Fake."

That has to be a bittersweet moment. On one hand, the magic of Santa just died. On the other, you just found out you're getting all the stuff you asked for.

Very. I pieced it together and was down but then I realized I was getting my winged eagle replica belt so all was good.

Back