PWD 192 : Brock as babyface = WIN!!!

Lawd dem thighs

10945199_1427204550904275_637268560_n.jpg

Brock should refuse to job to anyone. Guy is a legit badass and the best pro wrestler on the roster. Nobody deserves to beat him atm.

Great, now we're practically guaranteed...

330.gif

If Brock is definitely leaving, he should keep the title at WrestleMania. The next night on Raw, Paul Heyman shows up with Brock, and says "Brock Lesnar has proven, time and again that he is the most dominant athlete in WWE and Sports history, he has beaten John Cena, HHH, he ended the Undertaker's streak at WrestleMania, nobody in the WWE can beat him, and if anybody from another sport wishes to come over and challenge him, may I remind you that Brock Lesnar became the Undisputed UFC Heavyweight Champion of the World and the Undisputed Number 1 Heavyweight Fighter in the world in FOUR FIGHTS, Brock Lesnar became the youngest WWE Champion EVER, within SIX MONTHS of stepping into the company.

I always make a point of saying "Brock Lesnar doesn't fight for free", but, this will NOT be a fight, this is merely a demonstration. I am challenging ANYBODY in the WWE to come out here, and test their skills against the Beast Incarnate, the most domininat WWE superstar EVER, the man who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak and the reigning, defending Undisputed WWE Heavyweight Champion of the World, BROCK LESNAR!"

Nobody comes out.

"Come on, it's alright, Brock isn't going to hurt you... I take that back, Brock Lesnar WILL hurt you, but it's only a minor beating, as it's just a demonstration".

Still nobody comes out.

"Okay, I thought this would happen, I'm going to sweeten the pot, the first man to answer the challenge.... get's a shot a the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Now let's let that resonate a little".

Then, someone finally comes out, it doesn't matter who, but as a place holder, we'll say it's Daniel Bryan.

Paul Heyman laughs off the challenge, but says "I am a man of my world, this match is official. Good luck, Mr. Bryan"

The bell rings, Brock immediately picks up Bryan for the F-5, but Bryan reverses it into a small package, 1... 2... 3... Bryan becomes the new champion in about 10 seconds, he grabs the belt and runs out.

Heyman is trying to scream that "It doesn't count, it wasn't signed off on, no, it doesn't count, this match wasn't official". Brock takes the mic, basically says "Screw you guys, I'm out", punches Heyman in the face, and walks out.

I dont know if I used that word correctly but fuck it Im stickin wit it

Just realized I missed Lucha yesterday
Sonofabitch!

If Brock is definitely leaving, he should keep the title at WrestleMania. The next night on Raw, Paul Heyman shows up with Brock, and says "Brock Lesnar has proven, time and again that he is the most dominant athlete in WWE and Sports history, he has beaten John Cena, HHH, he ended the Undertaker's streak at WrestleMania, nobody in the WWE can beat him, and if anybody from another sport wishes to come over and challenge him, may I remind you that Brock Lesnar became the Undisputed UFC Heavyweight Champion of the World and the Undisputed Number 1 Heavyweight Fighter in the world in FOUR FIGHTS, Brock Lesnar became the youngest WWE Champion EVER, within SIX MONTHS of stepping into the company.

I always make a point of saying "Brock Lesnar doesn't fight for free", but, this will NOT be a fight, this is merely a demonstration. I am challenging ANYBODY in the WWE to come out here, and test their skills against the Beast Incarnate, the most domininat WWE superstar EVER, the man who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak and the reigning, defending Undisputed WWE Heavyweight Champion of the World, BROCK LESNAR!"

Nobody comes out.

"Come on, it's alright, Brock isn't going to hurt you... I take that back, Brock Lesnar WILL hurt you, but it's only a minor beating, as it's just a demonstration".

Still nobody comes out.

"Okay, I thought this would happen, I'm going to sweeten the pot, the first man to answer the challenge.... get's a shot a the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Now let's let that resonate a little".

Then, someone finally comes out, it doesn't matter who, but as a place holder, we'll say it's Daniel Bryan.

Paul Heyman laughs off the challenge, but says "I am a man of my world, this match is official. Good luck, Mr. Bryan"

The bell rings, Brock immediately picks up Bryan for the F-5, but Bryan reverses it into a small package, 1... 2... 3... Bryan becomes the new champion in about 10 seconds, he grabs the belt and runs out.

Heyman is trying to scream that "It doesn't count, it wasn't signed off on, no, it doesn't count, this match wasn't official". Brock takes the mic, basically says "Screw you guys, I'm out", punches Heyman in the face, and walks out.

Replace Bryan and small package with Hogan and finger poke and we've got a ratings juggernaut.

Just ordered the WWE network for my kid.

What's the best oldschool PPV for a 7 year old kid?

Back