PWD 192 : Brock as babyface = WIN!!!

I'm still glad I got to see one more Clothesline From Hell from Bradshaw...

L!VE TV also had G.L.O.W. on the weekends, there'd be a couple of episodes, with "The Wearther in Norwegian with Ann Marie Foss" in between, and because it was the weekend, she'd be in a bikini.

There's a series of books Harlan Coben about a character named Myron Bolitar who is an ex big time basketball player who got injured and is now a sports agent, but actually spends all his time fighting crime with his super rich, snobby, weirdo best friend (who is basically a superhero). Anyway, there's a character in it, Myron's secretary, who is a former professional wrestler for Fabulous Ladies of Wrestling, or FLOW. He makes a point to mention numerous times that they originally called it Beautiful Ladies of Wrestling, until they realized what the initials would spell. Her wrestling character was named Little Pocahontas. They later introduce her former tag team partner, who is like 6'5", 300 pounds and was formerly known as Big Chief Mama. It all comes across as more believable than I think the author even intended.

He doesn't even need to hit anyone though, like Monday he could have just come out and pointed it at someone and that would be it.

Maybe they're saving it. Imagine HHH taking things into his own hands and laying out a top babyface with the sledgehammer. Sting comes out. HHH stands in the ring, and raises the sledgehammer, pointing it at Sting. Then Sting takes the bat out from beneath his coat and points it at HHH. Crowd goes crazy. Sting begins walking to the ring and "We're outta time!!!"

Maybe they're saving it. Imagine HHH taking things into his own hands and laying out a top babyface with the sledgehammer. Sting comes out. HHH stands in the ring, and raises the sledgehammer, pointing it at Sting. Then Sting takes the bat out from beneath his coat and points it at HHH. Crowd goes crazy. Sting begins walking to the ring and "We're outta time!!!"

Since that's such a great idea it probably won't happen.

Reminds me of when Trips and Taker just looked at each other and then looked at the Wrestlemania sign without saying a word and that was all that needed to be done to make the match.

Why bother having the writers pitch ideas for the entire show and not just focus on one storyline? No wonder everything is all over the place.

Yep. It's the equivalent of Metallica's St Anger, which was literally pieced together using Pro Tools. A riff from this take, one from that take, bass from another, etc. You can't work that way. If nothing else, no-one has any fucking idea what's going on.

L!VE TV also had G.L.O.W. on the weekends, there'd be a couple of episodes, with "The Wearther in Norwegian with Ann Marie Foss" in between, and because it was the weekend, she'd be in a bikini.

John Leslie did her :icon_sad:

Edit - No, the bikini was during the week. At the weekend she'd wear a dress. It was the financial news girl that got her norks out.

Why bother having the writers pitch ideas for the entire show and not just focus on one storyline? No wonder everything is all over the place.

It's a fucking stupid system, like having one writer write each chapter of a book and then in the next book they write different chapters about different characters. Shit soup from shit cooks mixing in shit. This is only implemented because it allows Vince to crap on everything and micromanage without having to keep a coherent vision for the whole.

It's sad that people on a forum can come up with better ideas on the fly than guys that get paid to write about wrestling can after hours of thinking.

I'm pretty sure if one guy was actually in charge and writing everything (not Vince Russo unless McMahon was fully on top of him 100%), then you could keep a coherent vision.

John Leslie did her :icon_sad:

Edit - No, the bikini was during the week. At the weekend she'd wear a dress. It was the financial news girl that got her norks out.

Tiffany Banister, I remember it all :icon_lol:

What Punk did of being given a promo and ripping it and throwing it away in front of them was harsh but he was right in that aspect when he said do not tell me what's on my mind because you are gonna be wrong 100% of the time. Come to me, speak to me and and we will do it together.

Most of today's roster are pretty smart and can speak for theirselves so I can only imagine what goes thru their minds when some "Jersey Shore" writer tells them what to do in a ring.
I think they must have picked those promos up, taped them together, and gave them to Reigns. Waste not, want not, I guess.

1656273_10102208532215688_9054928639338181431_n.jpg

10924795_10102208532255608_8049433031629765763_n.jpg

10898110_10102208532265588_5884863306963024970_n.jpg

1976987_10102208532315488_4486151179480944807_n.jpg

10942748_10102208532395328_1928483497248285766_n.jpg

And then Andre shit on Bad News' chest in Mexico so who actually won that confrontation?

Also when did Andre become Polish?

Brock should refuse to job to anyone. Guy is a legit badass and the best pro wrestler on the roster. Nobody deserves to beat him atm.

I dont think it was supposed to be funny

Back