PWD 189: Royal Rumble Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman needs to go ham at the rumble then shock the world and cut a Flair 92' post rumble promo.

DetailedWindingIndochinesetiger.gif

Hilarious. This is a Diva jobber on NXT, who has already lost to Carmella twice (badly). The NXT crowd cheered her more than Carmella, and Ol' Blue Pants beat Carmella on NXT . I LOVE the name plate.

DetailedWindingIndochinesetiger.gif

Hilarious. This is a Diva jobber on NXT, who has already lost to Carmella twice (badly). The NXT crowd cheered her more than Carmella, and Ol' Blue Pants beat Carmella on NXT . I LOVE the name plate.

She also has like one of the best theme songs ever.

There is no question as to who will win the rumble
Only one man wins
Cena wins
lol

5df.gif

so any one here going to be watching NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 9 usually don't watch it but watch it last time it was it was great so will watch again
[YT]RbHhMMI4gUk[/YT]

NXT is worth watching, just for "Blue Pants" making her long awaited return, and they even had an aston that read "Blue Pants".

Reigns dominates this years Rumble, Daniel Bryan comes in at number 30 and wins.

Blue Pants is so funny.

Will get over on NXT quick, with their nerd fans

Poll needs HHH option for the rumble

Punk is doing a Q&A this evening. So I guess by tomorrow morning there will be 55 new pages in the thread about him.

I love how people have already decided that Daniel Bryan "has to" win the rumble now, they will be the loudest complainers when he doesn't. Don't be like Mark May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back