PWD 186: What? No, it's OK because I'm the one being put in that spot on name alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what's funny? I'm positive at least two newbies got banned in this thread because someone thought they are Bubba.

can't mods just do an ip search
not sure how it works here but other sites just have a button for mods and all the names on that ip appear

They had a Phantom of the Opera Undertaker before.

Why couldn't they just make a mask like Kane's that has long hair attached to it?

Yes.

Do you really want to live in a world without the Undertaker?

It might not be THAT bad of an idea tbh. Have Callaway pass along the Taker gimmick to someone who is worthy maybe. Only problem is if they suck it could kill the legacy one of the best gimmicks in WWE history...

You know what's funny? I'm positive at least two newbies got banned in this thread because someone thought they are Bubba.

Be funny when cook gets his bitch buddy diablo bant because he thinks its bubba

They had a Phantom of the Opera Undertaker before.

Why couldn't they just make a mask like Kane's that has long hair attached to it?

Because the Undertaker's hair was burned in the explosion! He's re-building himself!

FamousJameis is Bubba, this is not news

Cook is Bubba. That is why he reports him self to throw you of the scent. You neckbeards buy it so easily.
Well played Cookie, you may have everyone else fooled but I am on to you.

So basically you want a rehashed Kane?

It's like you're not even reading!

Would you rather someone bash his face in with a hammer? Because I could work with that. I'm still a proponent of real hair over a wig, though.

Cook is Bubba. That is why he reports him self to throw you of the scent. You neckbeards buy it so easily.
Well played Cookie, you may have everyone else fooled but I am on to you.

Sounds like something Bubba would say.

Why are DM embeds always centered?

It's like you're not even reading!

Would you rather someone bash his face in with a hammer? Because I could work with that. I'm still a proponent of real hair over a wig, though.

Scary mask
Burn victim
Undertaker gimmick borrowed
Undertaker move set borrowed

Kane, lol

Just screwing with you Soc lol...

Scary mask
Burn victim
Undertaker gimmick borrowed
Undertaker move set borrowed

Kane, lol

Just screwing with you Soc lol...

It's the Undercasket! I mean the Brothertaker! I mean the Undertake's brother, Kane, was in the casket!

Katie Vick's long lost dad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back