PWD 186: What? No, it's OK because I'm the one being put in that spot on name alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the best Duthty impression?

From a Punk thread in the Heavies:

He's been training over 10 years with Rener Gracie, he chooses not to get promoted. Tis the reason he's still a whitebelt.

EXPOSED.

??????????????????????????????????????????????/

tumblr_ngnqj4h3IE1saykaxo1_400.gif

Matt Hughes style farm boy strength.

What if they do something horrendous like have him just come out as Mark Calloway, with his gray hair and say that by defeating him at WM, Brock Lesnar set him free.

[YT]h_LdJ67-TCo[/YT]1:30
Just use the fake Taker from Summerslam 94.

Just use the fake Taker from Summerslam 94.

Another option. Just start packing another guy as the Undertaker. Remember how many people thought the Undertaker died and was replaced back in the day? (Same with Warrior.) Is there anyone on NXT who is between 6'8"? Just need to have him grow his hair out and wear a mask for a bit.

Of course, if they were going to do that, Taker should have won at WM30, so they could eventually build to Taker being like 67-0 at WM.

Some girl: But how can you be the Undertaker? He has been marauding for more than 20 years but you only left me 5 years ago?

Undertaker: I myself am sometimes surprises at life's little quirks.

Why do you guys hate that dude so much anyway? He kind of got banned as soon as I got here and his alt's get banned daily before I read his posts.

You know what's funny? I'm positive at least two newbies got banned in this thread because someone thought they are Bubba.

Another option. Just start packing another guy as the Undertaker. Remember how many people thought the Undertaker died and was replaced back in the day? (Same with Warrior.) Is there anyone on NXT who is between 6'8"? Just need to have him grow his hair out and wear a mask for a bit.

Of course, if they were going to do that, Taker should have won at WM30, so they could eventually build to Taker being like 67-0 at WM.

Some girl: But how can you be the Undertaker? He has been marauding for more than 20 years but you only left me 5 years ago?

Undertaker: I myself am sometimes surprises at life's little quirks.

So you want to make the Undertaker character similar to the Lord Humongous character where several different guys can keep the gimmick alive for decades?

This guy:

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/baroncorbin

New Undertaker material?

Do an angle where a TV monitor blows up in Taker's face. Bring Corbin in as Taker, but wearing the Phantom of the Opera Mask. Leave the mask on for a long time, while he grows his hair out. He can just come in and hit a chokeslam and Tombstone now and then so Corbin can keep working in NXT as himself to get better. Finally, when his hair is long enough to hide his face a lot, you take the mask off. Maybe put some makeup around his eyes. If people notice, just say he had to have some reconstructive surgery due to his injuries.

Pliny Pete: Will your butt be seated?

So you want to make the Undertaker character similar to the Lord Humongous character where several different guys can keep the gimmick alive for decades?

Yes.

Do you really want to live in a world without the Undertaker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back